Playstation Playstation Plus Update(March 2015)

Espurr

Staring deep into your soul
Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Wynona Niruton
FFXIV Server
Lamia
This is just a simple thread to inform everyone of what Plus games are coming out in the upcoming month. Feel free to discuss if you wish.

North America
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/03/ps-plus-free-games-for-march-2015/Oddworld:

Abe's Oddysee - New and Tasty(PS4)

Valiant Hearts - The Great War(PS4)

Papa & Yo(PS3)

Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment(PS3)

OliOli2: Welcome to Oliwood(PS4/Vita)

CounterSpy(PS4/PS3/Vita)

Europe

Same yet again.

Last edited:
Too bad there are no games this upcoming month that I'm interested in. :mokken:

PS+ is generally great though, so it's cool. More time for my backlog :awesome:

May 2014 Updated for the Europe region. I'm hoping will get Muramasa Rebirth somewhat soon personally.

I always loved the look of Puppeteer so that's amazing. I've heard good things about Muramasa Rebirth too, so can't complain there. Also, Stick It To The Man is another game to play on ze PS4.

Looks like a pretty good Plus month overall.

The Puppeteer game looks really fun actually, wouldn't mind getting that over here... I just want a good multiplayer game though... the Batman game wasn't really that fun to me... although I did like reliving the classic Mickey Mouse game...

Now The NA batch of Plus games have been updated. Looks like we will be sharing Stick it to the Man! and Puppeteer this month.

Now June's games have been announced. Enjoy! :)

Lone Survivor and Dragon's Crown seem good. PixelJunk could be ok too. Otherwise, I'm not too bothered with this month's content.
Looks like NBA fans will be happy though :lew:.

Europe's games for July 2014 have been announced. I'd personally recommend Strider but I think me and Greeny are the only ones with a PS4 here right now. :(

Strider is my main game to grab for sure. Glad I didn't buy it sooner now. Other than that, I played the Doki Doki Universe demo a while back and loved the whole psychology aspect. I hope I'm thinking of the right game :lew:.

Now the NA region's batch of games have been announced. A very closely resembled lineup between the two regions this month. I expect you to play Muramasa Rebirth now. :ahmed: Master Cat

A bit late but here's the update for this month starting next week. Dragon's Crown should be good so I say we should all play it together. Especially since the game has cross-play between the PS3 and Vita. :)

I just downloaded Dragon's Crown. I want people to play with. :gasp:

A bit late but here's the update for this month starting next week. Dragon's Crown should be good so I say we should all play it together. Especially since the game has cross-play between the PS3 and Vita. :)

I just downloaded Dragon's Crown. I want people to play with. :gasp:

I'm playing as a warrior on ps3, don't have a day off till Next week Wednesday, but if we play late morning Early afternoon Eastern Time, I'll probably be on then

And updated. Sorry. I forgot. Anyway 3 games I'm looking forward to playing this month so I'm looking forward to it compared to the selection we got last month.

December update is here. Sorry I missed last month and the fact that I'm late.

A nice Christmas line up I must say overall. So a year later after the PS4 came out we finally get or first Playstation Plus retail game: Injustice. If you're a fan of Mortal Kombat or just a fan of the DC Universe/fighting games in general I'd recommend Injustice.

PS Pus for February has been update. Not a bad line up if you ask me. I hope you all find something you enjoy.

Back