Pick your FF XIII villian type.

Pick your choice for an FF XIII type villian!

• Sephiroth.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Kefka.

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Seymour.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Kuja.

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
I WOuld Like THIS Villian To Be A Friend.. Someone Whos In Your Party.. Then Something Happens To Lead Him In The Evil Direction..

That would be a nice and interesting twist. The villain could be main party member throughout the begining of the game, and then turn to evil, and you get to see that development.

I still champion the evil moogle idea over that one though.

"Give me all your kupo nuts... OR DIE, kupo! he he he!"

Anyone but Sephiroth. PLEASE.

I voted for Kuja, but Seymour and Kefka would be cool too. We haven't seen a truly insane villain in a LONG time.

Another type of villain that I would like to see would be the psycho-bitch-from-hell type. You know the one I'm talking about. Really, I like female villains to be that way. And if they do ever show up, they're just little sub villains. Kind of like Elena, just a bit more bitchy. :P

But like I said before, anyone but a Sephiroth clone will do.

I'd like to see another Kuja - a relentless manipulative murderer, essentially. He masterminded the entire downfall of a planet, caused international war, destroyed a single planet and villains like that don't crop up every day. I wouldn't mind seeing such a villain making an appearance in XIII, where I believe the story to have something to do with opression.

That said, I think Seymour's entire persona would fit the part quite nicely.

That would be a nice and interesting twist. The villain could be main party member throughout the begining of the game, and then turn to evil, and you get to see that development.

I still champion the evil moogle idea over that one though.

"Give me all your kupo nuts... OR DIE, kupo! he he he!"

Well, FFXII had the first Cid villain, so maybe your evil moogle wish isn't so far off!

(that is actually something I would enjoy, now that I think on it, an angry moogle displaced by humans' follies or somesuch)

An evil moogle what? No way!!! I think the FInal Fantasy xiii villian should be like seymour or I would like someone more eveil than sephiroth. I want the FF xiii villian to be very evil and I want his twisted scheme to be revealed in the middle of the game like usual.

I'd like someone more like Seymour with interesting and not all together bad reasons for doing what he does. Not just wanting to destroy everything because you are evil or batshit insane like Kefka. That being said, Kefka was amusing, so if they can mix that element of Kefka's character with Seymour's motives, I'd be happy.

I'd like to see a villain that's a cross between Kuja and Seymour. Devious, cunning, insane, relentless, etc.

But, a villain who has complex and interesting reasons for being the villain, not just because they can - like Ultimecia. I like the idea of a villain who pretends to be an ally first - kinda like Cait Sith, but on a more permanent basis, and actually intimidating and evil.

I'd want a shocker. A character you find to be an ally from the beginning, then the end comes and its revealed your trusted friend was betraying you, pulling the strings from the very beginning. But not in a stupid way, have it done well enough that you can see and realize how they did it, so it actually makes sense. Then the final battle would be like fighting your trusted friend to the death. In that way, I suppose I would see it as a mix of Seymour or Kuja, but I feel its different enough, so I won't cast an actual vote. Not that this kind of bad guy will actually be done anyway.

Tidus would fit perfectly if he came back as a different body and he was angry he didn't want to be a dream anymore he wanted to go back but he couldn't so he turned evil.Or maybe if they made sephiroth come back but he realizied that he is a remnant just like kadaj and he needed jenova cells to transform.Or to live...

Tidus would fit perfectly if he came back as a different body and he was angry he didn't want to be a dream anymore he wanted to go back but he couldn't so he turned evil.Or maybe if they made sephiroth come back but he realizied that he is a remnant just like kadaj and he needed jenova cells to transform.Or to live...

Please bear in mind that these characters won't be in FFXIII becasue that would just make it a spin off - unless you are implying you would like to see those characteristics

Be a tad more specific, if so ;))

I kinda want him to be a mix Between Sephiroth and seymour, altho both of them were great villains, they were great for different reasons. if SE could combine the badass evilness of Sephiroth with Seymours resiliance and will to live and grow ever stronger then the super villain would actually be quite difficult to defeat .

If i had to pick how the villain turns out I'd go with the Kefka Palazzo mad-clown type. There's just something about him, it's the kind of character you love to hate, I'm certain that he/she would be a lot of fun to work with.

I made this suggestion in another thread (semi-seriously)... But what about an evil moogle as a villain?
Most villains we have seen have been human characters, and all moogles have been potrayed as nice freindly creatures... But what if one of the moogles became dark and twisted, full with hate, but at the same time crazy on a Kefka scale... Could be a moogle angry at the destruction of his home forest by iindustrialising humans, and whereas most moogles have forgiven mankind and went on to live in another peaceful forest, this particular moogle sets his goal to see the destruction of humanity, and eventually everything (yeah being evil and wiping out one race quite often leads to irrational lust for more and more power and destruction).
But yeah the contrast between the cute look of moogles, and this darker moogle would look awesome in my opinion. Will certainly stand out in the pages of FF history.

BRING ON THE EVIL MOOGLE! :P

I will second that :D

Bring forth the Great evil of whole time!
Teh Moogle :moogle: <---:wacky:

It will be great to see somekind of monster playing the role of the villain in FFXIII.
Although in the most recent trailer for FFXIII (You know that really cool long one) there's a guy with suspicious White long hair :wacky:

It looks like this guy --> :sephiroth:

for me i like the idea of a villain that will be in your team for a long time.
But you need a good story and good idea of why he will turn evil.
In the beginning of the story their will be hint that he is evil but not too much.
He will have the attitude but in the same time he will be your friend.
It can become a really complexe story but it can become genius only if its a good story teller that do the story.
And in some way he need to be more badass than the hero of the story and when he will turn 100%evil it will be more epic than any ff story

Back