Pick your FF XIII villian type.

Pick your choice for an FF XIII type villian!

• Sephiroth.

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Kefka.

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Seymour.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Kuja.

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Shizae

I'm an Esper.
Gil
Hey if there will be an FF XIII villian ( wich obviously there will be :P ) how do you want him/her to be like? I would like him/her to be like Kefka, annoying, loud, weird, heartless and yet funny. What about you!? :)

None of those truthfully. I would like to see someone totally new. Full of hate and heartlessness. A new type of villian.

i want a female villian. dont care if she is hot or not but if it is a female she WILL be hot because thats usually the theme with ff with the exception of queen brahne. i would want completely genius and violent. Hot chicks+ fighting= a win.

While I do want to see someone new, I think that if the new is like any of the old ones, I want him or her to be like Kuja. I love how Kuja went about his work, and the way that of all the villians of FF he was the most eloquent

I'd want the villain to be calculating and intelligent, and I'd like them to be in the story early-on. I'd also like a villain that has a very good reason for their villainy. Ultimecia wasn't a good villain, because she had very little purpose. Kuja was a great villain...because he just wanted to live. Sephiroth's reason was decent, but I didn't like it too much. Vayne just seemed power-hungry, and Kefka had been experimented on, which made him insane.

I'd just like the next villain to be very-well developed. I'd want to understand their villainy, not be left going: "...where's the wickedness? ..Why are they evil, again?"

Yes, i want a villian to have a great side story and not just "lulz im liek teh evul villen, eye have gud l00kz and l00k cewl for teh fanz, butt me storie is liek omfgihavenonelolz" and yeah Ultimecia was the worst shittiest villian ever... A villian with a good story like Kefka and Sephiroth ( not sure about Kuja yet, forgot too =/ ). Maybe a past wich makes you feel some pity for her/him and you are like "man... thats so sad, no wonder she/he turned evil" but not overdoing it.

I'd like a cross between Kefka and Vayne.
Kefka because he adds a lot of humour to FFVI, so FFXIII would be funny. And Vayne because he has a good reason to do what he is doing, not I just want to rule the world rubbish.

I made this suggestion in another thread (semi-seriously)... But what about an evil moogle as a villain?
Most villains we have seen have been human characters, and all moogles have been potrayed as nice freindly creatures... But what if one of the moogles became dark and twisted, full with hate, but at the same time crazy on a Kefka scale... Could be a moogle angry at the destruction of his home forest by iindustrialising humans, and whereas most moogles have forgiven mankind and went on to live in another peaceful forest, this particular moogle sets his goal to see the destruction of humanity, and eventually everything (yeah being evil and wiping out one race quite often leads to irrational lust for more and more power and destruction).
But yeah the contrast between the cute look of moogles, and this darker moogle would look awesome in my opinion. Will certainly stand out in the pages of FF history.

BRING ON THE EVIL MOOGLE! :P

Even better would be an evil moogle sidekick. it could be the villians version of the parrot from alladin

I would love to see a female version of Kuja. Kuja's plans were b-e-a-utiful, he didn't even care if one of his plans went wrong. It would develop the story in FFXIII, which would create numerous unusual schemes similar to Kuja's. It would be fascinating like that.

I would like who is completely original but encompasses all that it meant to be an FF type villain. I would like him/her to completely so that the player will actually be sad when they villain dies.

I'd like the villian to be such that you want to defeat them, and be annoyed when he/she kills me, but be relieved/glad and excited when I do eventually beat him her.

Well, I believe Sephiroth shouldn't be brought back as far as personality goes. He was a relic, it would just hurt the series to bring his characteristics back in another character.

I would have to say Kefka. He was annoying at times, and always the bad guy you love to hate/kill. He reminds of the joker.. a madman but one who was experimented on.

I made this suggestion in another thread (semi-seriously)... But what about an evil moogle as a villain?
Most villains we have seen have been human characters, and all moogles have been potrayed as nice freindly creatures... But what if one of the moogles became dark and twisted, full with hate, but at the same time crazy on a Kefka scale... Could be a moogle angry at the destruction of his home forest by iindustrialising humans, and whereas most moogles have forgiven mankind and went on to live in another peaceful forest, this particular moogle sets his goal to see the destruction of humanity, and eventually everything (yeah being evil and wiping out one race quite often leads to irrational lust for more and more power and destruction).
But yeah the contrast between the cute look of moogles, and this darker moogle would look awesome in my opinion. Will certainly stand out in the pages of FF history.

BRING ON THE EVIL MOOGLE! :P

Lol interesting idea, I wouldn't want to see a Moogle as the main antagonist though (call me crazy, but I don't think I would get much satisfaction out of beating up a teddy bear :wacky:) However, I wouldn't mind seeing a Moogle as a 'comic relief' boss (like Ultros or Zorn and Thorn).

As for a primary antagonist I would like Him/Her to be cold, calculating, intelligent ect.. I guess I would want Him/Her to be more like Kuja than anyone else.

I'd defiantly like somebody new, but of that list I guess I'd have to go for Kuja.

He is the only main boss that I can truly say I liked and felt any type of real emotion for. He was strangely mysterious.
But as I said, I don't see any of those guys personality fitting in with the new games.

yes i would like a new character but i would also like the new evil person to be different not like the others i would like the game to end at a cliffhanger too so we will have to wait for the next version to coe out lol =P

I would like him to have a awful past.To have a reason to be evil.Not a person that wokes up one morning and says:
''I'll destroy the world.Hahaha.''

We also could use more villains where you could almost appeal to them in the sense that they are also human and just not evil anime villain stereotypes. I had yet to play FFIX so I don't know too much about Kuja outside of Wikipedia but I guess we could use more villains like him.

Kuja was and is the best villain made in any Final Fantasy game so far. Destroying the world because he doesn't want anyone to live if he doesn't? Pure genius, not the same "I has wantz 2 take uver da wurld and eat ur babies 4 lunch" crap. Simple reason, yet powerful and frightening.

WOW @ No One Picking Seymour...

Seymour Was Twisted Man.. He Was The New Master Of Spira, And Of ALL The People, HE Wanted To Destroy The World..

He Had Alot Of Classic Lines, And You Fought Him Numerous Times...

You Know WHat NVM.. Forget Y'all...

I WOuld Like THIS Villian To Be A Friend.. Someone Whos In Your Party.. Then Something Happens To Lead Him In The Evil Direction..

Back