New around here :)

Henri

Gil
Hi Everyone!
Not sure where to put this as I've joined other different forums and I was able to find a section where new members introduced theirselves, but wasn't able to find that section here. I'm sorry if this is the wrong area.
Anyways I'm Henri ( pronounced Henry :P ).
When I was 7 I gave my birthday money to my brother and he went to a PS Store and accidentally bought me Final Fantasy Tactics for PS1. At first I hated it, I was lost and didn't know how to play, got confused with the commands and didn't even know how to change jobs.
Two years later I started playing this game again and loved it. I would just grab a piece of paper every day and fantasize about my powerful formation-to be.
Later I discovered more secrets of the game, the unlockable characters and such and it got more interesting. Now my PS broke and since a PS1 is such an old product, i can't find it, but I swear I would buy a PS1 just to play the old Final Fantasy Tactics.
Now I got a PSP 3004 and a War of the Lions game as a surprise. This game was even more fantastic, it had the original story of FFT, but more characters included, such as Luso or the Sky Pirate.
But bad luck knocked on my door again and my PSP's motherboard broke on a normal day while I was playing :(.
I'm 15 and still saving money to buy myself a new PSP.
One thing I forgot to mention is that after discovering the awesomeness of FFT, I would buy myself every final fantasy game my eyes would catch at the store.
So I've bought FFIV for PS1, it was nice but the graphics were a bit lame, and later got FFIX, I loved it, I already cleared 3 out of 4 CDs.
But still, FFT is my favourite.
Anyways I hope I didn't waste your time, just wanted to introduce myself and hope I will be making new friends around here, I'm interested in discovering more Final Fantasy Games :D.
Thanks again everyone!
Henri

Suppose to be in the Guadosalam section... but don't worry it will get moved soon enough.

YES ANOTHER FFT FAVORTE FAN!!! :highfive:
and as far as FFIV is concern.. you have to realise the game came out on the SNES first, and it was more of a port than a remake like the DS version.

But welcome and such, enjoy your stay. and have fun with the FF talk around here... and the non FF talk...

Suppose to be in the Guadosalam section... but don't worry it will get moved soon enough.

YES ANOTHER FFT FAVORTE FAN!!! :highfive:
and as far as FFIV is concern.. you have to realise the game came out on the SNES first, and it was more of a port than a remake like the DS version.

But welcome and such, enjoy your stay. and have fun with the FF talk around here... and the non FF talk...
Wow you love FFT as well? Friend request sent :awesome:!! Lol I want to get to know as much FFT fans as possible, I love this game and usually people in real live call me a freak when I start talking about it ._. .... About the FFIV, Lol sorry for the ignorance, now I get it!
I'm brand new to this forum. Is there any way I can stay updated on the replies I get on my own threads? I mean how can I check the threads I've started whenever I want to?
Guys thanks for the welcomes!
I'll update my avatar and signature as soon as I can :). Photoshop FTW!
Cheers

I'm brand new to this forum. Is there any way I can stay updated on the replies I get on my own threads? I mean how can I check the threads I've started whenever I want to?

up after your first post, you can "subscribe" to this thread, its under "thread tools" just click that and you should get notifications whenever someone comments in here and such.

up after your first post, you can "subscribe" to this thread, its under "thread tools" just click that and you should get notifications whenever someone comments in here and such.
Got it, thanks again!
Damon, I noticed that there are different sections of the forum, for each Final Fantasy, from I to XIII... Is there a section for FFT? That would be cool!

Got it, thanks again!
Damon, I noticed that there are different sections of the forum, for each Final Fantasy, from I to XIII... Is there a section for FFT? That would be cool!

its a sub-forum, click FFXII its under their.

FFT is awesome! I just wish the gba and ds versions were too. I still play FFT and 5 and 6 and 4 and quite a few others. i know lots of pawn shops that carry ps1s but I would just buy a ps2(or ps3) because there is great compatibility, oh and welcome! salutations and all of that!

Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your stay :) I see havent seen another FFT fan its the first one I played myself ^_- if you ever wanna talk about it some day feel free to come talk to me xD

hello there

Welcome to the Final Fantasy forum Henri! I am also a newbie here and already having a good time meeting a lot of people around the world. :freehugs:

Hi Henri! Welcome to the forums! You should buy a PS2 to play FFT! :D You still have your old memory card, yes? It should work in a PS2. You should buy Final Fantasy X too! It is awesome! :)

Back