Never to play :(

Chain

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
My friend had kh I but he didn't like it so i played it so one day he moved(as did i) but there he didn't have it. So do u think i should get a ps2 for that game?

Getting a PS2 solely for KH1 would be a waste of money. It's a great game, but not worth a whole console.

However, the PS2 is only $130 and has an IMMENSE selection of great games (which are all quite cheap by now), so I recommend a purchase.

I'm not sure i'll just try to wait for the new one on the ds since i have a ds. But not completely sure

Well if you do decide to forgo getting a PS2 and playing KH1 and 2, I recommend you at least read up on the plots and the Ansem Reports, or else you're going to be VERY confused.

Everything you need to know is on this site: http://www.khinsider.com/

I got a whole console just to play FFX! I know, I am crazy! I don't think it really was worth it. I do suggest you wait for the ds one.

Well...I would think that getting a PS2 would be worth it in itself, simply because there's several good games out for the PS2. Kingdom Hearts is pretty good, yes, but is it worth buying a PS2 for that sole reason alone? Uh, I guess that depends on you. If you're really considering buying a PS2 just because you want to play Kingdom Hearts that bad, then I assume you really want that game, so go ahead. xD Anything's worth it as long as you enjoy a good game.

Personally, I would buy a PS2 anyway just for the heck of it and the fact that I've enjoyed countless games for that console, not just Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:
Kingdom Hearts is definitely worth playing. Buying a Playstation 2 solely for the game wouldn't really be worth it, though. You beat the game in 40 or so hours and find yourself $150 poorer with a PS2 dust-collector.

However, as others have already said, there is a large selection of great titles for the Playstation 2. Plenty of stuff to keep yourself occupied.

I'm not going to get the ps2 because it would be a waste of money getting another console since i already have 2, and also if i'm just getting one game its a waste of money so...no.

I would recommend getting the game, but don't just get the system JUST so you can play the game. I would recommend getting a system that plays PS2 games as well as others so you can have the chance to play others on that system. It is truly a waste of money to buy a system just so you can play one game. Not wise logically, or financially.

What!? You don't wanna waste your money just for one game, KH is good, but if your only gonna play one game, why get it? If your gonna play other great game such as KH, FF, Okami, and others well yes get a PS2.

If you don't wanna play it, well find a friend that has a PS2 at there house and see if you can play Kingdom Hearts over there.

I'm not sure i'll just try to wait for the new one on the ds since i have a ds. But not completely sure
If you bought the Playstation II and finished Kingdom Hearts [and even its sequel] then it'd only be a matter of time before you'd concede and end up buying other games - Final Fantasies X and XII spring to mind.

Back