my sig

Nerv

www.purevolume.com/cedartree
Gil
hello, im needing some critisism on my new sig. It's the second sig iv'e ever made the first one being the orguss one some of you migh have seen.
Yeah any way can any one tell me what they think about it and how i can improve my skills of making sigs...

karl

um yea the text needs to be change. try blending, color corrections, and try boreders. Also try text efffects, and crome effects. I would also try the smudge tool, and try different brushses.

um yea the text needs to be change. try blending, color corrections, and try boreders. Also try text efffects, and crome effects. I would also try the smudge tool, and try different brushses.

To be perfectly honest, I don't want to second guess this guy, but don't do any of that. Nothing ca be blended, the colours are fine just dim, and you have a border. If you used any effect on the text it would ruin it. And if you ever want to make something that looks good don't use chrome. It's disgusting.

The sig is fine, it's only problem is the quality is bad, like its very JPEG-y.

In future use better quality pictures, try use HI-RES images and then resize them. Also this time you've stuck with the same colours, do that a bit more but try not to mute them.

Sure the text needs fixing, it stands out way too much heh. But that's not bad for a second sig, lets bear that in mind. You have potential. But I would follow NaOH's advice and use better quality JPEGs as this one looks pixelated/blurry.
I would experiment with brushes and just play around on PS, you tend to learn things the more you practice. If you need help, I don't mind giving you a crash course, I've been making GFX for a long time ^_^

cool thanks for the help.... how about this sig then... my 3rd sig decided to make a new one in my games design lesson... kinda bored...

erm photoshop.... why. this one was quickly done.... but i don't like it.... it was rushed...

karl

Back