Movies that everyone likes... except for you

Avatar - I don't understand what's great about those blue aliens, and why it became a box-office hit. It wasn't the movie James Cameron was proud of, it was the special effects. All those sci-fi scenes. And it's just so boring.

Twilight series or saga or whatever it is - I don't have anything against Stephenie Meyer, or the book except for it's pretty... corny. It's the movie I hate. Especially the actors. The only reason it's popular is because of them. Their love scenes, kissing scenes and everything. Have you noticed, Jacob's always topless. I find it disgusting. And I think the only reason Pattinson and Stewart are together is for the sake or the movie. After these movies, I'm sure as hell they're gonna break up. It's just for publicity.

A lot of people I know love the movie Rockadoodle. It's basically about a rooster that becomes an Elvis impersonator and the animals from the farm have to go find him... yeah

I just found the movie weird and not in a charming way. Also, the songs in the movie just suck.

Though it was cool seeing the "battle toads" XD

Back