Mobile suit..... i want a gundam

Nerv

www.purevolume.com/cedartree
Gil
No one else has started a topic on one of the longest running anime series so far, if you read the title you might know what i'm gonna say. Gundam to me is a real good anime and manga. It has drawn in a large fan basis and is one of a few animes to make it bit with G-gundam just coming out in america... so iv'e been told. I think that gundam has got a bit of a bad rep with people saying they don't like it, even though it has many series and spin offs. so for an anime that is hated it fairly popular.

Iv'e currently finished watching Gundam seed and i am about to watch seed destiny. Seed is one of the best long series iv'e seen so far, i'd say it would follow full metal alchamist in my all time favs.

Any way my final bit.... any one know what the next gundam series is about thats even if there is one....... let me know.

karl

I LOVE GUNDAM!!!! OH MY GOD!!! How could you NOT like this show..and the model kits are so complicated, but you just feel so awsome once you finished it

I love the Gundam Wing series because it got into the issue of war and peace.

Mobile Fighter G Gundam, was a bit corny because it didn't have that serious tone as that of Gundam Wing.

Haven't had the time to watch any other Gundam series.

I'm a gundam maniac I've seen almost everything gundam includeing SD gundam which wasn't very good (too kiddy for my taste) but enjoyable. But my favorite series is wing and the 8th MS team. G-gundam was good until the end, seed reminded me of the original gundam. I can't wait for Zeta and ZZ gundam to hit US shores.

Back