GFX Shop Mitsuki's Graphic Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you respond to your requests pretty fast.
Um, it would very awesome if you could make ma an avatar and sig set using this
ss45hires_2.jpg

I don't mind what size, and as for colour, could you keep the render more or less as it is, golds and light blues with the background and whatever effects you would like to apply in whatever colour you feel would go together with the render.
Oh and the stock obviously needs sizing down =]

Also could you put in somewhere in the sig the words "My life for Aiur".
(Without the quote marks)
Thanks in advance =P

It's the weekend, so I'm trying to cram everything since I don't have work. :D I'll get working on this tonight. It may be done by tonight or tomorrow. I'll try to keep the render color as is, although I may either lighten or darken it just a tad bit depending on the signature style, effects, and color. =]

Hey Mitsuki can you make me a beautiful Yuna avatar and a beautiful sig with Yuna and Ashe.

Yes I can do that, but would you mind providing the stocks or renders for me, please? :D As for Yuna and Ashe signature...you want both characters in one signature, yes? =/ I will admit, I'm not too good working with more than one focal point, but I'll try. Also, please give me a few days for this as I still have to do Zealot's set.

Mitsuki I want you to make one brand new not from another site. Yeah I want them in the same sig.

Lets see what you could do Mitsuki with these 2 girls.

Mitsuki I want you to make one brand new not from another site.

Huh? I meant, if you can provide the pictures for me. I don't go around other sites and getting signatures. I make my own. o_O I would just like to know what kind of pictures you wish for me to work with...

But if you wish, I suppose I can find some for myself instead...

Mitsuki I want you to make one for me. One that is one of a kind.

Mitsuki can you put love somewhere in the sig love. Thanks maybe it would be hard but can you put rosa or rydia in there to thanks Mitsuki.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks, it looks really, really amazing. I like the two different colours and effects on either side of the sig, also the font and the border are awesome.

Thanks again.
:AWESOME:

EDIT:
When i tired to upload the sig it says it exceeds the maximum size of 100 kb.
The PNG is actually only just over with 116. Do you think you could edit/trim it, i dunno.

Last edited:
Ah, we've been having some glitch about the sizes here when uploading sigs. It's actually a fairly decent size, so I'll manually add it in the signature for you. =]

Edit: Oh wait nevermind, I see you've already got it in there.

Also, My Love For Yuna...it really would be hard for me to work with 4 stocks in one signature. o.o Could you please just pick one instead? Two is the max, but I really prefer to work with one focal point.

ok 2 Mitsuki

Weird. I see it in your post right now. Try refreshing and see if that helps. If not, I can go ahead and manually fix it for you.

post the pictures here Mitsuki. Thanks

Alright, done with yours, My Love For Yuna:

YunaAvvy.png

YunaandAshe-1.png

Erm, as I've stated, having two focal points isn't my strength at all. >.>

hey Mitsuki! I see you've got the hang of photoshop. Took you a while, but I got to say your works are amazing! ^_^
Sure wish I could do that :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back