Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Bomb
Bomb
Bomb
Bomb
Riight, time for another RPG update thread. Here's a list of what's been added:

Areas: Halloween Town, Minas Morgul, Ruby Plains, Path Of Morgul, Rocky Road 1.
You can access Path Of Morgul from Hell's Way 2.

Spells in other areas: MP Poison, Watera and Blind for the Assassins. Excalibur for the Warriors and Tornado and Comet for the Mage's. You all have one special weapon in you own areas too. They should give one of the following: Gil Bonus, Loot Bonus or EXP Bonus.

Last edited:
I have to tell you the treat with death gives infinite pumpkins.

Awesome :wacky:

I will own Ruby Weapon once again, mwahahaha :D
Btw you forgot to mention Comet for the Mages :neomon:

...That was underhanded Gabranth.
I will not say what it is so it will stay a surprize.

What did we do to deserve this? :wacky:

Almost all the new areas I go, the enemies have twice my stats, not thats a bad thing.
I can go to Morgul and survive, tought I need to waste alot of potions.
I need a partner with decent stats so we can both go together and see what lies ahead. :neomon:

Again nice add the Excalibur and Im loving the Black Cat Potions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: I think Archaeosaur is a little too powerful, his stats aren't too high and he can be beated with 3 players. But his spells are lvl.5 and they all are annoyingly powerful.

Also how can anyone alone pass Ruby Plains and/or Minas Mogul, Haunted House alone? :wacky:

I have the highest DEF and the Enemies hit me really bad, especially in the Haunted House, were i lost in a single turn against some guys who used Ultima Slasher. -__-

And the normal enemies HP is too high (above 8000), I hope SSBMaster reaches quickly lvl +70. Otherwise I think nobody can take on these guys one-one, its needed a party of 2/3 very high level members. :wacky:

Last edited:
You destroyed my creations at Olympus in like a day!
The monsters at Ruby Plains are significantly stronger than the ones in Morgul because you can obtain a pet in Morgul. Archeosaur is a team-up boss so you're supposed to fight him in a team. The enemies in Haunted House have stats that rise according to yours.

You destroyed my creations at Olympus in like a day!
The monsters at Ruby Plains are significantly stronger than the ones in Morgul because you can obtain a pet in Morgul. Archeosaur is a team-up boss so you're supposed to fight him in a team. The enemies in Haunted House have stats that rise according to yours.
They were tough but I did beat them, and more than one time :wacky:

If that Dragon had't those powerful spells I would have killed him ages ago.

And that annoying MR.Boo I almost had him twice but he loves to cast Shadow Flare and Tornado... and worst he is always stealing my MP. :P

Btw im not complaining or anything, they are fine as they are. But I can't survive that onslaught all by myself. :gasp:

Ah thats Interesting... If Dark Jecht wasn't so weak in DEF we could have made it far.

lol Well def isn't everything infact I need someone who can enchant my weapon with the new enchantment.

I've taken Ultima Slasher off the Blood Death; its STR was astronomical.....2400 to be exact. How far did you get in Morgul? The dungeons?
An I could enchant your weapon f ya like.

Now to create more areas beyond Rocky Road..

Good, that attack was very powerful. -__-

I passed the Path to Morgul to the Dungeons only. And with Dark Jecht the same but we went to Ruby Plains. But we quit in area 1 as the enemies were too powerful.

@Dark Jecht - The enemies we faced so far only used physical attacks.

Can you enchant my Blood Sword with Mana Reboost? :monster:

Can you also make the Dark Bust ADR cost 3 instead of 5? and take the 30% STR boost in exchange?

lol
Gabranth that would be great.
Also ruka we can now fight to get a pet!

You can't go alone, I tried an FAILED miserabily. I was wiped out in almost all the fights I went into. I lost more than 10 times attempting to reachnew areas.
I manage to reach Haunted mansion, luckilly.

I also defeated a Boss in Minas Morgul and reached the tower, tought I ran out of potions...

Monsters with 600 STR, Def And/or Mag Def above 300. Tought I hit them hard as well I still needed an ally. With a Pet everything will be more easy.

Me and SSBMaster are going for a trip cleaning up everything together, level up to lvl 66 and you can come with us. We are getting this pet today.

Lets team up later tonight i got to go in a few minutes.

I'm working at leveling up, I have a lot of HP and am powerful, I can help out too, if you guys will accept me into your team, and I don't see why not, I'll just level up high enough to be within 10 levels of Ruka, then we can kick some arse (yes, arse). :monsmash:

Me and SSBMaster have got the Pet Phoenix, im going to see how strong it his now.

Damn that WitchKing was tough, we spend almost an hour fighting him.

Btw, is the spell Cura glitched? :wacky:
You can cast on everyone but it always heals you. And you can't ressurect any dead ally with it, which Cure does.

I love the Pet, its nice, finally we can have a teammate, not going 1 vs 3 :)
The Pet was the best add, can't wait to see more of those ;)

Last edited:
Is the assassin new type this one
Crappy attack.
-100% str
+200% eva

lol
Not to be rude or anything, but who in their right mind would pay 45000 gil for that.

That is...unbelievably bad, what is the point? Glad to get that pet though, about time.

But that book I read Conhaggen led me to believe the first pet would be Valefor, Ruka thought this too, when I saw Phoenix, I was a bit disappointed, I think you strayed away from Julius's ideas.

But I suppose I shouldn't be complaining, I'm very glad just to have a pet, period. Having an ally at all times will be awesome. ^_^

Unless it's physical attacks are really powerful, I'm going to make it's DEF, MAG DEF and MAG 200 (yes, MAG DEF, since the only spell I will ever cast on it is the powerful Curaga, and it'll have it's MAG equally high), 1500 HP, at least 1000 MP (not 100% sure on this one yet...), and fairly high SPD, not sure of the exact amount to raise it to at this time.

So yeah, the trip through Minus Morgul was fun, and it is great to finally get just a pet, any one is nice, just a good ally for every battle. :)

If you plan to make him a Magic master like me, Shell will be your/our best friend since it raises both Mag and Mag Def :)

Mine will have very high Mag, Spd and HP/MP if any powerful is made, it will be well welcome.

I now need to master the spells and get some levels for it

But that book I read Conhaggen led me to believe the first pet would be Valefor, Ruka thought this too, when I saw Phoenix, I was a bit disappointed, I think you strayed away from Julius's ideas.
Don't be so sure about it, there are some places we haven't gone to, So far we completed the tower. We still have the Ruby Plains/Haunted House and the Morgul Dungeon. Who knows if there is any?

Also I don't mind if he is creating/editing anything different from Julius, the matter at hand is the RPG, different idead are always better. So far I haven't see anything bad on the RPG, on the contrary, some Places, Bosses, Weapons, Spells are really great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back