KH3 on PS3?!

cal is 1000k

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Well when kingdom hearts 3 comes out if it ever does will it be on ps3 because what else could it be on because I just don't wanna give my hopes up becasue please tell me if it is on ds or psp.

calis1000k.png
[/url]

As far as I know, only the 'spin-offs' were on consoles other than the PlayStation. 358/2 Days, Birth By Sleep etc.
I know for a fact that it won't be on PS2, and they're not about to move to Nintendo or anything, so, it's a probable yes on the PS3 thing. The main games are on the PS console.

cept Star Ocean is sponsored by the Enix side of the group, Square is entirely devoted to Sony despite some of the games proving otherwise.

Though it's partly because Nomura hates Xbox.

It's almost definitely going to be on (at least) the PS3, as far as the main series goes. Well, if they get it out before the PS4 that is. But, anyway, it could be on the 360 as well, but it's hard to read Square Enix right now. They released FFXIII on the 360 AND PS3 (in north america and europe, I believe), but, as Schwarze said, Nomura doesn't exactly like the Xbox.

tl;dr: It will most likely be on the PS3, at the very least.

cept Star Ocean is sponsored by the Enix side of the group, Square is entirely devoted to Sony despite some of the games proving otherwise.
Even then, The Last Hope is being released on the PS3 anyway :awesome:

Personally, I can see it being released on the Playstation 3, and the Playstation 3 only. As noted in both this thread and some Versus XIII threads, Nomura hates developing for the Xbox. And considering it's a major title then there's pretty much no chance it'll be released on the PSP or DS.

In all honesty I can see the game being an exclusive to the ps3, just as most of the games were exclusives. The other consoles only seem to get spin-offs these days. Apart from the fact that this is a main title and it unlikely that it will be released on a hand-held it could be released on the PSP so there could be connectivity between the PSP version and the PS3 version. That's rare but not un-heard off

For years I wanted it to be on the PS2, but now that its a long gone dead dream, I guess that a PSP localization in the far future is good. PS3 is okay, But I need it on a system I can afford. The DS would not be bad either. Or the Wii.

KH III hmm.. maybe in future. I suppose it will be then on PS3, since KH I nad KHII was on PS2 ;] Cheers!

Tbh I really think its gonna be on ps3 only because KH I and II were on ps2 and some prequels are on psp and gameboy or whatever. But I hope its gonna be ps3 exclusive because tbh ps3 needs more EXCLUSIVES.

Nomura is boss- he'll decide the fate of KHIII, and I am confident that Nomura, unlike his incompetent superior Wada, will make the right decision :ryan:

KHIII will no doubt be on PS3. Nomura will probably rather cancel the project than accept it going on the (rather unpopular in Japan) Xbox 360. I hope that is the case- because the PS3 deserves more support from SE.

But seeing as though he must have about up to 5 projects including Versus, Agito and Birth by Sleep, I don't think Nomura should be rushed.

KH3 on ps3 would be great for me but with how SE supports the ps3 it wouldn't surprise me if it ended up on the wii or go mutiplatform. I think that we shouldn't even be talking about KH3 on the ps3 with VsXIII still in development with BBS and now he's on 2 unknown projects with one being possibly KH3. I'd rather wait a little more for official news than raise hopes then have it crushed by reality you know.

You know, I think it would be awesome for Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out on the PS3. And I think that its a real possibility now. Before E3 and the announcement of the magic wand thing for the PS3 I was almost certain that for the sake of wanting something innovative and that will get more people to buy it they would have put Kingdom Hearts 3 on the Wii.

The reason I think they will go with one of those two is simple. How much fun would you have if you could swing around the keyblade yourself sometimes? Perhaps not all the time, but if you at least had the option.

I think having it on the WII would be better -- keyblade swinging action! :P

PS3 cost too much. >.<

I'm assuming that it'll be on the PS3 consider KH and KII was released on the PS2 so it'd only be logical if it were to come out on the PS3. BUT who knows? I just want the damn game to come out it's been years and i've been waiting too long :mokken:
I have a PS3 so it's all good :monster: It just wouldn't be the same if it weren't to come out on the PS system >.<

I think having it on the WII would be better -- keyblade swinging action!
tongue4.gif

PS3 cost too much. >.<

I know not everyone has alot of money, myself included, but the PS3 is only $100 more than the Wii.

I know not everyone has alot of money, myself included, but the PS3 is only $100 more than the Wii.

Well, if price is a reason, then a WII would fit because of the motion and controllers (the motion one >.<). Only, I'm screwed both ways. I don't own a WII or a PS3 :gonk:

But wouldn't it be cool to see it on Wii so you can swing the keyblade around? Although in PS3, the graphics would be so freakin' awesome. x3

The thing is, with the Wii, its not as accurate as you would think. It may sound cool on the Wii, but truthfully, it would be much more tedious than you can imagine.

But wouldn't it be cool to see it on Wii so you can swing the keyblade around?

Not really. As evidenced by 358/2 Days, they dont plan to change the controls schematic.
Plus, just look at the speed that they swing that keyblade in KHII and Birth by Sleep. Thats fast as shit. Can you really picture yourself swinging the wii-remote like that?

I cant wait for this game to come out. It's been so long! i think they might end up bringing it out on the xbox aswel surely? as they are with final fantasy XIII and square enix are teamed up with the KH team, so maybe?

I think the PS3, even though it's price is shite :mokken: Is the best system for it to come out on. Swinging the Wii remote at the speed Sora swings his Keyblade would be epic fail. Xbox 360 would not be bad, either, just I am not used to Xbox controls as of yet. The PS3 is similar to the PS2, so I could feel more comfotable with it on the PS3.

Back