KH

yea when Donald goofy and sora first meet is kinda funny but my favotite part is the cut scene right after u beat ice titan

I enjoy the part where you have to go up against Ansem. I allways did enjoy the final battles, no matter how frustrating they were. I tend to think to myself that there has to be a way to defeat them!

But Ansem was an easy enough opponent. Though he did give me a run for my money at a few points x_x

yeah the only thing I hated about that is that you fight battle after battle without a break and the very first time I played KH I died in the last battle with ansem and I had to start it all over again.

My favorite part of the game was when Sora use Riku's dark keyblade to unlock his heart because you got to play as a heartless and that was fun.

that was a good part... but... u couldnt go under the floor like all the other heartless... i like the part when u see riku...

2nd fav, Ansems little speech about the true essence of the heart at the end. At least he understood something about the way the world really is.

1st fav, Sephiroth everything about him in KH.

Besides everything? Okay...

-Fight with Riku/Ansem (alone)
-Ansems speech
-The Disney villains scheming
-Fight with Maleficent
-Sephiroth Battle (do I need to say that? lol :P )

Roxas 101 said:
you like anything that has to do with evil don't you

It's very odd that I didn't notice that myself :lol: But to be honest, I've always loved the villains, I've always wanted to grow up to have evil magical powers and stuff like that.

But then, dreams don't come true :P

My favorite part in Kingdom hearts is, just like Roxas, when you met up with Donald and Goofy. After the first fight with Donald and Goofy you learn some good low level spells like fire and dodgeroll. I also like when you fight Squall (Leon in the game) because its always good when a company uses other characters from their other series to appear in another series. Even if you loose to Squall like me, the game goes on like normal which is always good when a boos beats you, it doesnt effect the game.

The begining was my favorite part, I really liked to be in the island and beat Riku in the races xD

Back