Kelly Clarkson

Amizon

Too orsm for you.
Veteran
Gil
Since the last topic is almost two years old and is impossible to revive, I made a new one. Partly because Kelly's got a new album called All I Ever Wanted and has released a few singles, namely "My Life Would Suck Without You" and "I Do Not Hook Up".

Now I did love the previous album, "My December", but it seemed a little too dark for me now that I think about it. However, after hearing the singles she's released this year so far, I'm seriously considering buying her new album. It reminds me a lot of Breakaway. Heck! "My Life Would Suck Without You" shot up to number one over here in the UK, making her the first American Idol winner to ever get that.

My Life Would Suck Without You
I Do Not Hook Up

I really liked her "older-ish" stuff.

- Behind These Hazel Eyes.
- Never Again.
- Miss. Independant.

My Life Would Suck Without You, it's a catchy song, but I dunno... I don't like the clingy female songs... =/ I love her powerfull voice though. ^^ :D She's a real awesome girl.

She has a really good voice, I perfer her newer stuff to her older stuff though, it's more upbeat and makes her sound vocally better, I like the "I Do Not Hook Up" song and Katy Perry did a fantastic job writing it, just unfortunately didn't sing it xD
"My Life Would Suck Without You" is rather addictive >.>

I agree that she does have an amazing voice, though its not really to my usual taste in music i must admit she has a few songs i like. Breakaway and behind these hazel eyes in particular i always enjoy listening to when they come on the radio.

I like Kelly Clarkson. I think my favourite song by her is Never Forget, as I'm a sucker for angry songs, and she really gets to let loose.

I like her new album, as I think it really shows off her voice, especially on songs like I Do Not Hook Up, I think she's got a really powerful voice ^^

I believe she's the one that sang the song "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". If so, then I really dug that song. It's very nice. Heard it all year and I'm still not sick of it, so that's a good thing.

I know for a fact I've heard other songs from her, I just can't recall the names of them. Either way, she's pretty cool. I'll listen to other songs from her.

Back