Joining the Party!

RFair

Gil
FFXIV
Rosa Fair
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Hello Everyone! My name is Katie (Rosa Fair in FF14). I'm 24 years old, from America, and have been a long time fan of Final Fantasy games! :)

I'm really bad at picking a favorite Final Fantasy game, and I haven't played all of them, but I've enjoyed most of the ones I played. The ones I HAVEN'T played are II, V, VI, and all of them past X (except XIV of course!). I'm currently working on beating IV and IX, and then will move to Tactics and the other games I haven't played yet!

If you can't tell, I'm a giant nerd! I just graduated from college and am currently working on finding a job in my field, along with planning a wedding (Hodji and I are getting married :D)!

Hello, Katie. Luckily for you, there's quite the FFXIV craze around here. :lew:

Have fun! ^_^ And kudos on the wedding!

You will never be left out of the main party :monocle:.

Welcome Katie, I'll be joining FF14 soon too (I'm not sure when exactly, but when things have calmed down a bit maybe), so I'll see you there! :lew:

Congrats on the wedding! You should get Six to be your band thingy :).

Welcome to the forum! :lew:

Congratulations, as well, by the way! =]

Wonderful, another recruit for my retro game smuggling ring called "LEN"(League of Extraordinary Nerds).

If you can find a copy of the old school E.T. game for the Atari 2600, then you're in (R-Money shall be your codename).

What say you?!

Hello, Katie. Luckily for you, there's quite the FFXIV craze around here. :lew:

We've already abducted her before she signed onto the forums. ;)

Welcome to the forums, Katie! I had no idea you and Hodji/Odinel are currently engaged, so my warm congratulations to you both! Any word on when your wedding will happen, if I may ask?

Hi, thanks for the warm greetings everyone!

We only got engaged a few months ago, so a date hasn't been decided yet, but plans for that will start popping up soon. Also, an in-game wedding will happen!

Unfortunately I don't own an atari and never did D: But I got my gaming in other ways!

Welcome to FFF, Katie. :) Definitely will be there for the in-game wedding - just let us know the date!

But congrats again, and hope to see you around!

welcome to FFF Katie!

im tom aka harly mystile

congrats on your engagement, i havent seen an in game wedding so im excited for that! :ohoho:

I've attended one of those and what I learnt from it is that it's customary to spam Holy, blind everyone and destroy frame rates in one fell swoop. -__-

So consider me there for it when you two plan to host one. I'll be at the front lobby with Holy ready! :3

EDIT: There are prerequisites before you can host an Eternal Bonding ceremony.

Players must complete the quest The Ties that Bind by talking to Claribel in East Shroud (x17,y18).

• Players must have at least one class at level 50.
  • Players must first complete the main scenario quest The Scions of the Seventh Dawn.
  • Players must form a party of two with their partners.
  • Players and their partners must both be in the East Shroud.
  • Players and their partners must equip themselves with Promise Wristlets. Players can acquire the wristlets in the Mog Station.

Back