i've never played KH. should i?

errr ok... well I am pretty much your age and I love disney and I love KH and all of my friends 21 and older love kingdom hearts too so I think your theory is a bit off....

just try it.

Edit: also read the "love it or hate it" thread... I think that will give you a good idea...

but thats only because you are female.
i'd be willing to bet that MOST people our age do not like Disney.
and more of them are female than men.
i'm not trying to argue with you here, i'm just saying.. lol

I'm going to bet that most people our age have a healthy appreciation for Disney and do not think it's for little girls :S

BUT most of the people on this thread who highly suggest it are 18 or younger?
I think that is what makes or brakes the game; if you are a disney fan.
and from what i can tell MOST of the FF fans my age or older, to be honest: think Disney is a bit gay.

That's because you're on an internet gaming forum where the majority of the member base is made up of kids procrastinating from work. There aren't a hell of a lot of adults on this forum. Also, despite what you seem to think there's not a great deal of maturity between 20 and 22 years of age, so "I'm 2 years older" doesn't fly very well...

Just buy the bloody game and stop slagging people off. :wacky:

Give it a chance! I think that they did a pretty good job incorporating Disney to an all-age game. My friends and gaming-obsessed teachers are also pretty into it as well.

Just buy the game and see for yourself :xD: Make an opinion after playing!:D

I'm a guy and I liked it quite a bit!

The disney/FF was extremely creative!

The story is nice and fast paced, it doesn't take itself to seriously, the game's mechanics are decent, and the characters are pretty easy to like.

Overall I'd say give it a shot!

Back