Is square enix realesing anymore &/or new games for PS2 or Xbox 360

Cloud8

Blue Mage
Gil
Hi everyone long time i like to ask you all this because I'm not sure and i was curios because yes i am still a fan of squaresoft aka square enix if that's weird if i still love squaresoft games and square enix games i fully understand anyway i was curios are they releasing anymore games &/or are they are they releasing any new games for PS2 or Xbox 360 but mainly for PS2?

Or they are not releasing anymore here in U.S for us to love and/or enjoy yes i admit I'm starting to wonder anyway feel free to move this else where if this is wrong spot i was just thinking of asking what you think and don't worry I'm doing great take care you guys :).

The Ps2 is dead. As far as xbox 360 is concerned perhaps lightning returns will be on 360.

Last edited:
Yeah, unfortunately those wonderful PS2 days are over. I really enjoyed that era of gaming y'know... I guess we're onto "bigger and better" games now. xD;

PS2's last release was earlier this year (I believe it was a soccer game or maybe hockey?), but as for the 360 and PS3... yep, I wouldn't imagine why they wouldn't since they are due to be replaced until next year with the PS Orbitus (or whatever they're calling it) and the XBOX 720 (if that's actually the name or not, I don't know)

Back