How to get back to Maha'bara?

Paradoxum

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
i've finished the game and working through the missions now, up to 18 which is in Mah'habara, but I can't remember how the heck to get back there, directions please? O_O

Well, I assume you're in the Archylte Steppe (or at least on that side of Pulse) and you're looking for a way to get into the Mah'habara Mines.

It's just a case of navigating south-eastwards down the Steppe from where the narrow path to Vallis Media is. Look up at the sky and follow where Cocoon is to help you. The map should make the route quite clear for you actually if you inspect it.

Once you find the spot where a Behemoth and a Megistotherian are fighting, you're more or less there. Get past them and follow the path.

Well, I assume you're in the Archylte Steppe (or at least on that side of Pulse) and you're looking for a way to get into the Mah'habara Mines.

It's just a case of navigating south-eastwards down the Steppe from where the narrow path to Vallis Media is. Look up at the sky and follow where Cocoon is to help you. The map should make the route quite clear for you actually if you inspect it.

Once you find the spot where a Behemoth and a Megistotherian are fighting, you're more or less there. Get past them and follow the path.

oh thanks, I just checked the map in the guidebook again and yeah it's down that path, must have missed it

thanks again

Back