Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Word of Mouth

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Just Stumbled Across It

Votes: 41 13.6%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 19 6.3%

• Total voters
I was looking up something to do with crisis core and stumbled across it :) looks really great though, back reading comments and things so i dont bump posts or write something someones written recently haha :)

Well a long long time ago, in a galaxy far away, an FFF admin posted on GZEvolution forums (now defunct) that he needed an RPG mod. So I came over and brought Koloth with me. The madness continued from there. :p

Google.

After lurking for nearly a decade on Diablo II forums (The last 7 years spent exclusively on the Off-Topic section), I took a break for a while, especially since virtually all of the old greats left. After about a year of no forum activity any where, I started looking for FF forums, since i was big in FFXI, and had just finished XII. Plus, wanted people to be friends with, and hang out and junk. Used to have that on Blizzard's Battle.net, and started to miss it.

It is not going well.

I wanted to join a forum dealing with FF games and so I looked for one on the Internet and found this site.

i actually found it by searching around & then realized that i had already joined here so i came back :-)

I eventually grew tired of another forum I used to check on a daily basis, so I decided that I should join and make history on a new one. I decided to search for a forum that was based on something I REALLY loved, so I just searched 'final fantasy forums' on Google and well. . . I found this.

Just joined recently. It's Christmas break and I was bored as hell. From past experience, I knew for a fact joining some anime/manga forum wouldn't be safe for my health, I decided to look for a forum focused on my favorite game, Final Fantasy. This site came up first so yeah. :D It's weird that it's pretty different from the past forums I went to.

From my lovely friend Google. gotta love it :)

I literally just typed in "final fantasy forum" in my address bar, and this site automatically popped up :lew: Glad it did too. *pets nifty address bar*

i simply typed Final Fantasy Forums into google and this is the first site that popped up. i looked at the SB and found people swearing and NOT getting into shit.

That made me register.

You people rock :)

Back