Hi all

Your a faggot dude!! ZOMG YOUR SUCH A GAY DICK WAD!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU THINK YOUR GONNA JUST LIKE, WALTZ IN HERE ALL COOL LIEK DAT?!? PLEASE I'MA EAT YOUR SOUL!!

...April Fools. Welcome.

lol hey avin you might wanna edit some of that or the mods might have a go at you a jokes a joke but you used a lot of bad language lol

ohn and hiya have fun :D

I like boy-on-boy action...

April fools.

Welcome to FFF and have fun.

*Ahem* That is never a good idea to say.

Anyways, welcome to FFforums, if you need any help, feel free to ask most anyone-myself included-or make a thread in the Help forum.

Once again, welcome.

The mods can't censor me, I own the mods.

*Runs and hides*

lmfao tut tut better hope no mods see that or you'll get killed lol

anyway i love to f**k boys

APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!!!

Lol i dare you to send that to someone like Riku or Squall True Leonheart lol infact if you want ill pass the message on for you lmfao umm also i think we should start PMing each other as we might get in trouble for spamming

lol you've signed your death warrent i really think we should go to PMing each other now as we might get in serious trouble lol

u do huh i challenge u sir avin,unguard

and welcome to fff hope u be good and watch ure language (like some unworth TT challengers here) :D

im busy right now in a important battle and it would have been easier if u WHERE HELPIN ME but i know things dont work out like that partna....

just kiddin ill be done in a min

wait for me anyway i really wanna watch but im in the middle of a tough battle

Back