Help me find new songs!!

You listing one song off of their most popular well known album doesn't make you a fan. :wacky:

What is non-existent may be... Chevelle fans. :hmm:
tumblr_m4pt6io7a41qin3heo1_r1_500.jpg

I guess a million people don't exist huh? D:
http://www.facebook.com/chevelle

also, Frank Fontaine hope you like this picture of hardy! :ryan:

At the Drive-in - Pattern against User

Audioslave - Show me how to Live

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - The Death of You and Me

Street Sweeper Social Club - Promenade
Tom Morello :ohoho:

Passion Pit - Sleepyhead

The Smiths - This Charming Man

Tame Impala - Alter Ego

The Who - Baba O'Riley

The XX - VCR

There is also this guy called David Bowie. He's really good, you should check him out.

I've not had a lot of time to listen to all the songs you guys have suggested :damon: So for now I'll just listen to these so conor gets off my back /smug

I'll listen to the rest over the weekend :griin: Thanks guys for suggesting so much stuff though!! <3

Bon Iver - Skinny Love.
At first I was a bit :ahmed: about it, I wasn't so sure, his voice sounded a little odd but as I listened it really grew on me :O I'd love to hear more! Recommend me a couple more of his songs so I can make a proper opinion /smug

Laura Marling - Blackberry Stone.
Didn't like this, I found it a bit slow and I got quite bored of listening to it after the first minute. :sad3:

Radiohead - Karma Police

Didn't mind this too much. Started a bit slow but grew on me :hmmm: gimme another song of theirs plz :griin:

The National - Brainy
Hmmm Didn't mind it, I liked the beat and the pace but his voice kiiiind of annoyed me. I wouldn't mind hearing more though.

The National - Cherry Tree
I like this song much more than the brainy one :hmmm: I think I might have even heard this before (probably from you showing me)

The Decemberists - Down by the Water
I am so happy you put this up :| I remember a few years ago I went to a big concert full of bands from all over the place and i saw one and i didn't know what their name was, turns out it was these guys :rage: Now I know :ohoho: Also I really like this song /smug more plz :griin:

Snow Patrol - Run
:hmmm: not really sure about this, it was a little boring and hard to get into. It got a bit better halfway through but ehhhh I wasn't too into this. I guess I wouldn't mind hearing another though before I write the band off.

/smug hope you're happy now.

Bon Iver - Blood Bank || Holocene || Flume || Perth

The Decemberists - The Wanting Comes in Waves || A Cautionary Tale || The Mariner's Revenge

Radiohead - Climbing up the Walls || Lucky

The National - Available || Mr. November || 90-Mile Water Wall || Slipping Husband(this one is impossible to find in good quality, this will do though)

Snow Patrol - Chocolate || Signal Fire || Set Fire to the Third Bar

Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea || King of Carrot Flowers Pt.1 || April 8th

Arcade Fire - My Body is a cage || Ready to Start || Sprawl(Flatland)

Last edited:
Bowie said:
The Decemberists - Down by the Water
I am so happy you put this up :| I remember a few years ago I went to a big concert full of bands from all over the place and i saw one and i didn't know what their name was, turns out it was these guys :rage: Now I know :ohoho: Also I really like this song /smug more plz :griin:
BDO 2010? I saw them too. :ohoho:

Also which bands do you currently like?

I recommend to you Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, the guy we (I) are/(am) talking about in the sb now.
I think you'll like his take on 80s soft rock, also they are great songs.

Back