Hello :)

welcome to out corner of insanity enjoy your stay here.

I approve of the username! :lew:

Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions feel free to send myself or any other Staff Member a Private Message.

I approve of the username! :lew:

Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions feel free to send myself or any other Staff Member a Private Message.

Yeah I'm surprised it wasn't taken! All I need is to make it look fancy like yours haha. Thanks!

Welcome!

Astronomy fan, I presume? What do you make of the Pluto and Charon photos after 9 years of fervent waiting? :D

Welcome!

Astronomy fan, I presume? What do you make of the Pluto and Charon photos after 9 years of fervent waiting? :D

Yes I am, although not as much as I'd like to say, I'm a fan of a lot of things haha.

But yeah, they're fantastic. I love pluto, it seems like one of the most 'alive' out of the planets to me lol.

Welcome to the forum. Love your GFX set by the way - so pretty. :)

Hey, welcome. Make sure you say hello in the Shoutbox on the main forum page. That's where all the cool kids (me) hang out. :jess:

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Please feel free to post anything related to the series. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question feel free to ask the staff member.

Back