Hello!

Madeen

Gil
Garnet
Hi everyone! Just like to introduce myself. As you can see, I go by the username Madeen, but my real name is Daniel. At the moment, I live in Ukraine where I work as an English teacher. My favourite Final Fantasy is IX, but I also have a soft spot for IV, VI, VII and X. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome to Final fantasy Forums Madeen! I hope you enjoy your time here with us and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message myself or any of the staff members, we would be delighted to help.

I'm currently playing Final fantasy X myself and I enjoy the story a whole whole lot. Not a huge fan of the sphere grid :hmmm: but otherwise I'm pretty fond of the game.

See you around! :waves:

Welcome Dan! Good to see another FF9 fan. Also, an English teacher sounds like such a fun job; I'd never be able to stand in front of people though. Shyness :sad3:.

Welcome to the forum, Daniel (another one)!

As mentioned before, if you have any questions feel free to send Staff a PM. I hope you enjoy your time around here, and to see you around. =]

Thanks everyone for your kind welcome!

Galadin, couldn't agree more! Love the story, but the Sphere Grid system was a bit of a let down.

Mistletoe, for me, it's the best job in the world! I was shy to start off, but you do get over it pretty quickly. You don't earn much money but I love being able to travel and see some amazing places.

Six, thank you!

Back