Hell Wyrm

livingDeadGirl

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
so im beating hell wyrm now. I have beated about 20 bars for now and im starting to be bored of it. so can I leave from scohen cave palace without hell wyrm regnerating??

This really needs to be in the help booth, but I have heard yes you can heal and go back, though I'm not sure if it's the definite truth.

I think that as long as you don't visit a save point it shoudln't heal, as if you do that everythings broken and stuff (chains for example)

I think that as long as you don't visit a save point it shoudln't heal, as if you do that everythings broken and stuff (chains for example)

no it wont heal itself when you go to save point cuz i have saved many times in the middle of the battle and when i continued it it had same health before i saved.

Yes, you can indeed leave whenever necessary.

I beat the Hell Wyrm, it does take a very long time, I can't remember the battle too much or what you get afterwards....wait I think you get a key item.

Not sure.

It allows the mark yiazmat to appear once you beat hell wyrm
It's a shame hell wyrm is easy though - more of an endurance fight
You get 30000 gil from montblanc as well

I believe it's 50000. But I tell u Hell Wyrm it's toooooooooo easy. I've beaten him in... I don't know (since I fell asleep during the battle) I was in levels 40... And I only needed Sage's Ring to Ashe, Gengi Gloves and Masamune to Balthier, and I had the Zodiac Spear with Vaan, didn't use Espers, after all, I only had Belias, Mateus, Shemazzai and Zeromus.

Well you could make 200k in 20 mins doing the mirrorknight trick and it takes at least 30 mins to beat hell wyrm

ahh beated at last it was so boring fight at the end cuz i didint see anything but "hell wyrm readies stone breath".... it tooked me about hour and a half to beat it but it was worth it but i dont want to see stone breath's for a month!

Back