Heehee

Laughter is good for you. So what made you laugh/giggle/chuckle/etc. today?

~~~~

Two things.

1) The phrase "I want to go out the same way I came in; screaming and drenched in someone else's blood!"

2)
Riku said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengefulRonin
Somebody doesn't like DB :monster:

That doesn't narrow it down.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

EDIT:
I fucked up the quotes but I canny be arsed fixing them...

Usually words don't make me laugh. It's what happens that's funny ^_^
The first one is funny.

The first page and a half made me lol

That and banging mjy ankle on a magazine rack, which actually really hurt and has a left a nice lump, but for some stupid reason it gave me the giggles

Was in Edinburgh today, and I swear I can't go there without being stopped by some crazy monk trying to get money out of me!!

One came upto me and my friend Cath today, and I found it rather funny xD

Monk: Hey girls, I bet you two are some groovy chicks, I can tell by your shoes! So tell me, what makes you jiggle like jelly????

*me and cath look at each other like o_O*

Monk:
And you can't say 'shopping', or 'boys' or 'chocolate' or 'alcohol'. I bet you two are innocent girls anyway and wouldn't say that anyway! huh? huh? huh?

Cath: Uhh....

Monk: So anyway, in case you didn't guess, I'm a monk, and... *blahblahblah goes on about how he is 'raising' money* So can you girls give me anything?

*I give him some coppers and cath gives him £1 something*

Monk:
Oh wow thankyou, so are your boyfriends gonna be whisking you off tonight?

Cath: o_O

Me: Uh, she is my boyfriend! =D

Monk: O__O, Oh, I see... ...So anyway, here take this book *gives Catherine a book called 'The Journey of Self Discovery'*

*Later*

Newspaper Guy:
Here would you two girls like a free newspaper?

*Cath takes newspaper and gives him the book*

Cath:
Here, uhh... take this!

Me: RUN!!!

Newspaper Guy: Wtf? o_O A free 'Journey of Self Discovery'?

Cath: Yeah, enlighten yourself!

*me and cath run away before he can give the book back*

Let's see...

A joke exploiting a stereotype of african americans made me laugh today.

Watching some dudes play the Disney Store game got a chuckle outta me. You gotta get to the back of the store and return to the entrance without having an employee speak to you. It's pretty difficult.

I went out to eat today with some friends and my lil brother and while they were eating i moved the car somewhere else. i came back telling them i forgot my phone in the car. when we left everyone got scared and thought they stoled my car and my littler brother was Sh!ting bricks. LMAO

Monk: Oh wow thankyou, so are your boyfriends gonna be whisking you off tonight?

Cath: o_O

Me: Uh, she is my boyfriend! =D
That made me laugh.

This also makes me laugh (though no one else seems to get it):

Little Jimmy: (Tries to pour cereal from box; nothing comes out) "Nothing...for breakfast?"
Announcer: "That's right, little Jimmy! Nihilistic Crunch comes with a little nothing in every box!"
Little Jimmy: "Gee wiz, Mister! Won't I be hungry for the rest of the day?"
Announcer: "Well, Jimmy, that's the cost of keepin' it real."
Little Jimmy: (looks downcast)
Announcer: "Nihilistic Crunch: Now utterly devoid of swirls!"

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n55/Hazard_Tsunami/Images/nihilisticcrunch.jpg

Another thing that made me laugh was this typo:
[Nami] (02:50:29 am): Are you sick? :(
[Nami's Friend] (02:50:38 am): Yeah im dick
[Nami's Friend] (02:50:44 am): Sick**
[Nami's Friend] (02:50:50 am): My bad
[Nami] (02:50:53 am): LOL!

I went out to eat today with some friends and my lil brother and while they were eating i moved the car somewhere else. i came back telling them i forgot my phone in the car. when we left everyone got scared and thought they stoled my car and my littler brother was Sh!ting bricks. LMAO
You should've taken a picture :wacky:

Last edited:
My friend fell over in ikea on Friday. That made me laugh so much my stomach hurt. It was great

Seeing someone fall over is always funny.

For me it was
1) hearing that one of my mates pulled a ladyboy in thailand!! Had me creasing for bout an hour!!

2) watching Hot Fuzz while stoned (that film is awesome)

Back