Hate to say this;

DeadFantasy

Mysterious Warrior
Veteran
Gil
Hate to leave ya guysz =( but, as of right now, I just need to take a break.

Of course, I didn't wanna leave without saying.

I'll be back soooooooooon :monster:

I'll miss ya guysz =(.

<3
-Kay

Uhm, I might be on msn or psn maybe depends so if you wanna keep in touch... =]

few weeks maybe? idunno.

Aww, Kaylee. :sad3:

It sucks to see you go but hopefully you'll be back around soon. I think I have you on PSN so maybe we can play a few games or something soon.

See you around dear. <3

Awww Kaylee, this is terrible news. :( I'm on MSN for the most part, so if you have any problems or you just want to talk, feel free to message me. But I hope you can knock out your problems and we'll still be here. Take care and best of luck with everything.

Oh noes what is this. Ill miss you so much babe <333 Im still gonna talk to ya on msn till you come back. Love you <33 Damn a few weeks. Ily <33 Also we are defo gonna play on psn :ryan: Gah still the wole fact you are leaving for a litlle/a lot makes me sad :sad2:

Bye, Kaylee D=

Take care, and I hope you have a relaxing break! I hope to see you back soon. :dave:

Take care of yourself, Kaylee. ^^

Oh noes! While I never got to know you that much I enjoyed your posts and I hope when you come back we'll be more conected. It's always sad when I great person leaves the forums.....Bai! Miss you till ya come back! :waves:

Gah, take care of yourself Kaylee. :O

I might see you on PSN if you ever go on it to play RDR free roam, or some UC2 or something.

See you in a few weeks, or however long you decide to leave, and I hope that you clear your head and benefit from the break.

I'll see you when you get back. :monster:

Kayleeeeee! :gasp:

Hope everything works out okay and you can come back on soon! Keep in touch on the MSN okay? ^_^

Back