has anyone ever noticed this?

poker king46

materia master
Gil
clouds ultimate weapon i'm sitting in the battle arena and my health is low and his sword isn't doing as much damage and it looks rather faded but turns around when i heal him, has this happened to anyone else?

Ultimate weapons usually do more damage if your health is a t 100% complete. It may be the same case with Cloud, but I'm no FF weapon's expert XD

Yes, Ultima Weapon deals damage according to Cloud's health percentage. All the ultimate weapons have some sort of factor that determines the damage they do. However, in this case, the sword turns blue when on low health.

Cloud does more damage the more health you have not your max health but the health you are on. So a good thing to do is get that materia that hits everybody. It doesn't hit as much damage but it works very well. I havn't upgraded it in to flash yet so I don't know what that does. It proberly does the same amount of damage you would hit when you don't have the materia so that would be very useful.

calis1000k.png
[/url]

here's the Truth

Ultima weapon powers up due to health. In this case the more health (HP) he has the more powered up the weapon is.

Missing Score does more damage with materia. The more leveled up your materia is on that weapon the more it will hit for. Some say that it you put a bunch of master KOTR this weapon can break 9999damage. Never done it myself though.

Premium Heart powers up due to how full Tifa's limit gauge is. I also heard damage multiplies depending on what level limit break she is set for. Level 1 limit breaks fill up faster while level 4 takes some time.

Princess Guard Powers up when an ally is dead in battle. It powers up even more when two are dead.

Limited moon does more damage based on Red XIII's MP. Works like Ultima weapon but with the MP.

Comformer is Yuffie's Ultimate Weapon, its great for morph and is supposed to gain power from the enemies level.

HP shout works the same way Ultima Weapon does but for Cait Sith.

Death Penalty Does damage based on how many people have been killed by Vincent. It is also a weapon which can break 9999 damage in one shot.

Venus gospel - Same as red XIII's but for Cid.

Back