Hardest Boss

While the wall was tough, I enjoyed the fight, it was a challenge. For me the first time I played through - having to fight Esuna and Leviathan in the Land of Summoned Monsters gave me the worst time. Also the floating eye in the final dungeon guarding the holy lance I think it was.

I think it would be Zeromus if we are talking about hard it took me 2 or 3 tries to beat him, however the Magus sisters was freaking annoying I killed the little one then the fat one revived her I was like pissed off. I don't remember their name though I just know they are Sindy, Cindy and Mindy or something like that

i hate two bosses: the bitch wall that doesn't ever die, and bahamut. i had cecil with at least 4000 hp on him, BAM one-shot KO stupid dragon hates me.

DARK BAHAMUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriosuly, the original Bahamuth strategy was overruled by Reflect self cast.

I think the two that always gave me the most trouble were Leviathan and the Wall. Bahamut was a pain until I learned the reflect trick, then he became considerably easier. :)

I always remember thinking the easiest of the bosses was the fiend of water. Tellah's lightning spells ripped him apart to the point where it became laughable.

The only boss I found to been hard for me was Dark Elf. All because of that stupid magnetic field and having metal equipment, made it too difficult for me fight him off. Since I had to get rid of most of my strong equipment, my party was much weaker to fight.

I'm going to say Zeromus, only because of his Big Bang. I got him down real low one time and then he casts meteor, well, Kain was the only one standing then, so of course I was going to be defeated. Anyone have any advice? This is my first time through IV, and I'm on the DS version.

can't help you there Chocobo, but i still say bahamut, leviathan, and the Demon wall are the hardest bosses. the easiest is when your up against all of the four fiends at the same time, i just kept using Fusoya's spells, Rydia's titan, Rosa for healing (and slow), and Edge and Cecil i berserked for total ownage damage. saddest fight ever, took me less than 5 minutes to kill them, maybe less than 2.

Okay, I beat Zeromus, and I'm still going to say Zeromus was the hardest for me. Those 3 sisters were no pushover either, and I found the 4 fiends to be hard....but the wall for me I defeated very easily. And that CPU unit, that was easy.

I don't know how Zeromus from the PS version compares to the DS version...

But in the PS version, I would make sure that Cecil was at least level 75 before going against him. And before using the crystal that starts the battle, I have Rosa put protect on everybody and have Rydia start casting meteor. After the battle, Rydia only casts bahamut because of the time it takes to cast meteor and Rosa is healing every turn. Of course, Kain jumps and Edge immediately throws the spoon and then every other no longer used weapon. Cecil just bashes him.

Usually, at the end of battle Edge and Kain are dead...

Recently, I've heard that you can have Edge steal dark matter from Zeromus, and that can make the battle easier.

i wouldn't say he's the hardest boss, but Golbez in FFIV DS annoys the crap out of me. he kept changing his type. and so i died first time i fought him, due to the fact i accidentally healed him with Mist Dragon.

AAwhhg it's been sooo long since I've played through this game the advance version. There were afew tough bosses that I remember in the Lunar ruins part those dolls THOSE fricking dolls I hated the calcobrena whatever the F they were called. I couldn't stand that part. Also wicked masks which were near the ending part were tough and could count as a boss.

i would say some of the hardest ones for me would be Cagnazzo....took me a while to figure out the lightning thing and that is why.

The cpu also gave me A LOT of troubles because i would have to be lucky...if i was unlucky and the attack node cast laser barage right away...i was screwed

Golbez also gave me some troubles..

Recently when playing the DS version of this game, I always had an issues with Dr. Lugae and his annoying Reverse Gas spell he uses. The moment I use a second Elixir to kill him, the Reverse Gas effect ends up being removed and I ended up healing him instead with made the battle more difficult for me to overcome. It takes me a good 4 tries until I am able to kill him off.

Lunar Odin and Lunar Bahamut (both Advance) are bastards.

Lunar Bahamut is a one on one battle with Kain so that's why I had trouble with him, and Lunar Odin uses Zantetsuken straight away if I remember correctly.

Back