Garnet or Eiko?

garnet i didnt like her so much becuz she had ark and its a sleeping summon 4 me (damn,its so long)but atleast it was useful ^_^

YAY-ness 100th post XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Eiko, I really hated Garnet so I never used her. Eiko had the summon Mog and Pheonix, those came in handy besides Garnet would piss me off when she couldn't concentrate and then I'd loose a turn.

Besides, Eiko was a cutie ^^

Garnet because of all she went through and Eiko was cheeky. To think she could win Zidane's heart!

Me, I like garnet over eiko its i used her quite often than eiko..not to mention she's hot too..But sometimes I also like using eiko if I feel like using her..Actually it dpends on the situation and my mood lol..:D

i would have to go w/ Garnet on this matter. i don't know why really there is just somehting i dont really liek about eiko. you know how there is one of those things you just cant put your feeling on. probably as mentioned ealrier the lvoe struck toddler thing :/

Garnet. 4 reasons

- She was at a higher level on that point in the game
- Her summons are actually useful and do damage( Unlike Eiko's Carbancle and Phoniex)
- She has more summons
- They are of different elements. I find her a little like a B.Magic user, just with Summons.

I like Garnet/Dagger cuz she's hot and has lots of character developement.
Although Eiko is kinda neat and has some cool summons of her own. Overall, I'd have to go with Garnet.

This is a really hard decision, but I'll go with Garnet.

-elemental summons (besides Holy)
-Odin (Yeh)
-Doesn't use a flute to whack enemies

And that's basically it.

Zidane+Dagger= more normal
Zidane+Eiko=Um... uh...

I would go with Garnet on this. She was probably one of my favourite characters in Final Fantasy IX and I found her a little more useful, summon-wise, than Eiko. Although Eiko was a little cutie she had something about her that did get on my nerves a lot - the whole love-sick toddler thing, I suppose. I liked Garnet's look and personality and she was a higher level by the time I got Eiko, although I found her annoying as hell during the whole 'concentration' deal. >_<

Garnet for several reasons:

1. She summons Bahamut. No summon, even Ark (cuz some people can absorb his damage) can compare to the King of Dragons.

2. Her personality is much more modest and sincere, even when she was focused on being a princess.

3. Her character is soooo deep. It gets confusing at first, but then you start to understand her.

Back