For FFVII Fanboys/fangirls

Apolyonn

"We do away with your kind."
Gil
34dizgx.jpg

I'm gonna say this is a fake. For one, the original concept notes wouldn't be in english. Two, listing Kefka's name was obviously a joke. Unless you posted this to be funny, then kudos.

EDIT: Read it closer. And now I get it, haha.

it wasn't necessarily a "joke", but I found it funny once I connected the two games.

Well done for finding that. Rofl
My immediate thoughts where this is a joke seeing as it is basically a summary of VI edited into a summary of VII.

Last edited:
Eh, maybe I'm just an FFVII fanboy but that seems pretty stupid. You could take a lot of games and make it fit that generic mold. Power hungry bad guys and underdogs trying to stop them is not exactly a revolutionary thing. It's not that "equation" of events that makes either FFVI or FFVII good but the unique way the story unfolds. There will always be similarities between games of a similar style but its the way those stories are told that makes them different.

Lol.FFs always had many similarites in their storyline but this is almost the same.Kefka kills emperor Gestahl and Sephiroth kills President Shin-ra.

There will always be similarities between games of a similar style but its the way those stories are told that makes them different.
I agree, when you strip it down you can make anything sound like anything.

Also Sepheroth really wasnt power hungry, he just wanted revenge, and Kefka started out weak, where Sepheroth was pretty much always strong

Back