Flight Of The Conchords

I love Flight of the Conchords, great TV series and many of the songs are hilarious (e.g. Robots, Too Many Dicks on the Dancefloor). I think they've done the right thing in ending the TV series after two series though, before it gets stale.

Yeah I agree, ending it was a good move.
I love 'Hurt Feelings' that song is hilarious, that and 'you dont have to be a prostitute'.
They guarantee to make me giggle:D

Oh noes. Cant stand them, the music or the show. I just dont find them entertaining in the slighest :/ Like an American Mighty Boosh >.<

Oh noes. Cant stand them, the music or the show. I just dont find them entertaining in the slighest :/ Like an American Mighty Boosh >.<
They're from New Zealand.

Yeah, I think they're great too. The first series and album were better than the second ones, but only just. I preferred the fact that they parodied other artists slightly more in the first series than the second.

I'd have liked to have seen some kind of resolution to their deportation problem, but I'm also glad they haven't forced a third series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89zOtd6VAiU

That's definately their best song for me. The melodies and lyrics are priceless xD

My favourites definately the guy with the glasses...forgot his name...

Back