FINAL FANTASY REAL LIFE! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT. ITS WORTH IT!

Please don't double post. Also, this is in the wrong place so I'm going to move it to Final Fantasy Fun for you.

Not a bad video though, I prefer Barret to be black. ^^

Haha we must've been posting at the same time. :P Yes indeed they certainly do.

It's fine. People will see it here. I need to let you know however that there is no need to create multiple threads all over the forum on this subject, okay? People will see it. So please just resort to making only one thread when it's the same subject. You can post in here to update or whatever. I deleted your 2nd thread since it was the exact same topic. Thanks. :)

I have a really close friend of mine writing my scripts, but i bet there is alot of people on here who know more than him. i want to make this series have 9 episodes in the begining and if its good, then i will make a second series. The episodes will take place at a random time. after Aerith is dead, and Sephiroth is going to come back in this. he is the main bad guy. and its all done with real life actors of mine.

if you want to talk about it more. post.

check out the trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaPg0m8FNMw

mmk. thats cool. i justed wanted to get the word out. could you help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
I moved your new thread here. Please use this thread instead and I believe you were already asked not to make multiple threads about it. Thanks. ;)

Well, my advice is to put the video link in your signature. Also, you can always use the shoutbox and show people the link there.

Or multiple posts -__-.

Instead of writing things, why don't you use events that happen in-game? It'd be much easier, and you wouldn't have to worry about knowing more about the game to make it as good as you want.

ah. mmk. i thought so. i was just making sure. well i am planing on making to take place after the game...its going to be kinda my own thing...why do you think that wont work?

Back