FFXIII's Lightning in Famitsu's Lovely Lady Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogling

yaoi master ari
Veteran
Gil
Final Fantasy XIII’s cover model is also featured in Famitsu magazine’s Lovely Lady Lab. Not exactly news... but interesting nonetheless.

v7dv0x.jpg

Source: RPG Land

I don't understand - what is the "Lovely Lady Lab" section in the magazine suppose to be about? All I see is a nice illustration of Lightening done by an artist I can't recognize, but I can see plenty of nice pics by artists I never heard of in fan art and such; what makes this so speshal? :hmmm:

Final Fantasy XIII’s cover model is also featured in Famitsu magazine’s Lovely Lady Lab. Not exactly news... but interesting nonetheless.

Lol.

Same here. I have no idea what "Lovely Lady Lab" is, but I assume it's just a magazine section where artists submit artwork of "lovely ladies"? Lightning has now become a model and I have to say, she looks fantastic in that artwork.

Although she is doing a rather un-Lightning-ish pose though. I can't imagine FFXIII's First Lady doing that in the game 8F

Do not want. :mokken:
I could understand the appeal, but I mean really - you'd hardly describe Lightning as a girly-girl would you? :wacky:

...she looks like she's saying "Sex me NOW" lol. All dolled up and everything. This must be after Final Fantasy XIII is over :p I don't see her like this in XIII at all, she's more serious. Of course, I haven't even played the game yet. She may start acting like this at some point.

I like it, but the tiny hips and huge boobs are of course ridic. Least its not tacky like Tifa or Lulu ... wait ... give it a good month or so and the internet will have some Lightning hentai ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back