Help FFXIII: platinum ignots

Paradoxum

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
these drop from adamantoise right? but what happens when I beat the Mark Mission that changes the adamantoise to long gui's, which are apparantly much harder? should I farm ignots on adamantoise before changing them to long guis', or are there still adamant's roaming around somewhere?

plus if anyone has a link to a general ignot farming guide/info that'd be great too, google isn't much help there

thanks

Adamantoises still roam. well only one but you can use the one in eden also ^_^

Yup yup it is because when they dont drop it you just quit and try agin

Yup yup it is because when they dont drop it you just quit and try agin

I've read something about farming mission 63 being better, and you should do it before you complete the mission or everything gets replaced with long gui's etc, any idea if it's better than the eden spot or?

plus, how do I get back to Eden at this point? D:

thanks again

Farming mission 63 is another good oppurtunity as it is the weakest from the toises. the adamantortoise. but I have to say, I tried it and didn't get the platinum ingot that much, luckily you can get a golden nugget as reward which sells for 60.000. But it's annoying to go back to that cieth stone (for me it is then :P)

But the Eden place worked best for me, just run to that beast (fight soldiers if necessary), save, buff, summon so he's down, debuff in the meantime and then strike him, after 2 minutes you're done , if you fail at getting one, restart, if you received a platinum ingot, run back to the door (you fight soldiers again) so your summon gauge is up again (and you receive chips from them for selling) go through the door and then go back and repeat. Oh and make sure you got a collectors catalog equipped.

Just as Gran Pulse there's a portal to go to, It takes a while before you reach adamontoise, but you can get many things in the meantime which you can sell then.

Yeah as crystal said Its fucking annoying traveling back and forth so Eden works best :-)

Back