Help FFXIII: Fault Warrens missions

Claire

L'Cie
Gil
Well I just started these missions and I 5 starred the very 1st one. Anybody got any tips for 5 starring these? Even with shitty gear on and no accessories except my sprint shoes they still expect me to do fights in like 1:10, and there's no way lol. I'm getting ready to do the 2nd one with those 2 Amam's.

Any tips would be appreciated!

You 5 stared the very first one? I have yet to do that one and I am frickin powerful :hmmm:

I had to use that decepistol, or w/e it is that makes you invisible to enemies. Kinda cheap, but I think I may have to do it alot lol.

That freakin scale beast keeps me at 1 star.
and now we talk about these missions i need help with triple tonberry and Raktavija.
i know tonberrys get stronger if the fight takes long but its just anoying they can heal themselves and doing mutch damage to me in 1 skill.

With the missions I pretty much libra and then debuff right away, deprotect is a great help.

As for triple tonberry I cheated on that one xD I saw a youtube clip where someone used Lightning as main, used a deceptisol, then quake so they are all in stagger and then summoned right away, don't attack with the summon, go in gestalt mode and do his ultimate attack zantetzuken, then the tonberries die right away.

With the two Raktavija it's handy to have a high magic resistance or element resistance, in the fight debuff and buff and then attack with ravager until they stagger. Then they should die soon. As long as one is dead it's easy. ^^

I 5 stared the 3 Tonberrys in one try. I think I just went berserk on them but it wasnt a long battle at all. Only when they frickin healed with there grudge powers. Just be sure to have 3 sentinels or there kinfe stab will do a huge amounr of damage

Thanks but i just beat them both but i cant find the final mission some one knows where it is?

Are you talking about Cieth Mission 64 or the last mission on the faultwarrens?
If it's mission 64, it's on Oerba. It's at the end of the broken bridge. If it is mission 51, You can find it on the different paths at Faultwarrens. ^_^

Last edited:
You know after all the build-up of this place by the book, by seeing Titan walking around and him talking to you, and making you think that Fault-Warren missions would be hard, well that place is such a joke. None of the missions in that place are even difficult to beat, let alone 5 star. The only mission that took me some time to 5 star was the fight with Humbaba. I was getting so pissed because it said I had 59 seconds(somewhere in the upper fifties), I'd beat him in 49 and 3 star it, 42 and 4 star it. That mission took me about 30 minutes or so to 5 star, until I eventually switched to Tri-Disaster with Lightning, Fang, and Hope and prayed for the 5 star.

Hopefully the last mission on the game is a challenge, because as of now no missions have given me any trouble at all.

You know after all the build-up of this place by the book, by seeing Titan walking around and him talking to you, and making you think that Fault-Warren missions would be hard, well that place is such a joke. None of the missions in that place are even difficult to beat, let alone 5 star. The only mission that took me some time to 5 star was the fight with Humbaba. I was getting so pissed because it said I had 59 seconds(somewhere in the upper fifties), I'd beat him in 49 and 3 star it, 42 and 4 star it. That mission took me about 30 minutes or so to 5 star, until I eventually switched to Tri-Disaster with Lightning, Fang, and Hope and prayed for the 5 star.

Hopefully the last mission on the game is a challenge, because as of now no missions have given me any trouble at all.
It shouldn't be too difficult, the last mission. As long as you have your party buffed and the enemy debuffed then it's relatively straight forward.

Buff/Debuff-Raise stagger bar-Heal/Buff when need to.

Then once you think the bar is high enough just switch to 1 or 2 commando's and hammer him.

Attacus is a little bitch, I beat him in 9:35 with a 14:35 time limit and I get 4 fucking stars. This rating system boggles me to no end, if I beat the mark in under the time, especially that big of a difference, give me my 5 fucking stars! Not 4 stars, or 3, 5!

Alright so I actually just 5 starred it, and i actually got it done quicker this time. I beat him in 8:35. I followed a strategy that I found off of a youtube video, and this strategy works like a charm and makes this fight very fucking easy. I'll share it with all of you if you have problems with Attacus. http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/finalfantasy13/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-53954744&pid=928790

Last edited:
Back