FFX Character Elimination

• Thread starter BustaMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Which is the name for the dead section in that one. lol Final Fantasy VIII's has been like "Lunatic Pandora" or something but that really doesn't make sense... so if anyone has any clue of a better one I guess post it here.

In the past it has been. lol So good suggestion :D

It'll be interesting if he'll decide to do a FFVI one, since that has never been one before. We've both played a lot of the old school FF's since he did this the last time.

Actually BustaMo i explained that at the bottom of my post if you will look

HAHA my bad man, my apologies. It's over! Bahamut is the winner as I pull a Florida recount and yeah...good job everyone.

I have to admit it is a bitch having to go back and check every single post and do the math every single time, but it seems like you guys digged this game? If so, I will start up the FFVIII one later on tonight and that will be the next one we'll do. This all has a purpose in the end my friends, you'll see. :D

But yeah, I appreciate those who help out keeping everything straight and unconfusing as possible. It greatly decreases my load.

Bahamut is the victor.

FFVIII will be up in about 8 hours time hopefully.

Yay, Bahamut won! :D Didn't expect him to win when the game first started.

So VIII is going to be next? Great, everyone who I like is going to get killed off very quickly. lol!

Bahamut won? Damn... college was far too long... >.> <.<

Damn you Mitsuki, and your love for flamboyantly coloured over-sized birds.
>.>
<.<
*shakes fist*

Oh come on, lighten up, you two. :dry:

Anyway, FVIII is next, huh? I think I'll target Selphy first. :D

Back