Favorite Team?

Rydia

Throwing rocks at emo kids
Veteran
Gil
Who was your favorite team that you were forced to use in this game?

Mine would have to be Cecil, Yang, Kain, Rosa, and Rydia. They seemed to be the most balanced team and I got killed a lot less when I had to use them. :P

I also liked using Cecil, Tellah, Polom, Porom, and whoever else was there. It was interesting having to use three mages. And I loved Polom and Porom's twin attack.

Cecil, rydia(cause she cute) yang(power), kain(jump) and rosa(curaja ftw)
Although i take out rydia and put in cid if i want to fight zeromus under lv 50

Cecil Kain Rosa Rydia and Yang ^_^ it's the perfect blend of Magic and Melee, Rosa using white magic to heal, Rydia using black magic or summons to attack and the others just pwning.

Amazing team ^_^

3 Mages at one time? I seriously need to play this game. Hurry it up Busta!

Get the PS version and then you guys can put it on two player and play it together. :P Who cares if the loading times really test your patience. ;)

And you get Chrono Trigger with it! :D

The only team that sucks to use is any time Edward is part of you party. XD. I always end up wasting way too many phoenix downs on him.

I like any team that does not have Edward in the party because he was a pitiful character.

Cecil,Rosa,Rydia,Yang,Edge were my favorites......and of course FuSoYa was good when you got him near the end he was the best mage you could ever ask for

My favorite party that I used quiet a lot playing the game had to be : -

1. Cecil - Possibly one of my most favorite and one of the most interesting character's out of the FF series for me to comprehend ^^ .
  2. Rydia - Her black maging and Summoning skill's near the end of the game made her awesome. I tend to like her in the more grown up appearence though.
  3. Kain - Another character that really fascinated me through the whole game. I really liked the Jump move's done by him ^^ .
  4. Rosa - Good White mage for the first time = A first .
  5. Edge

I'm trying to think back to when I was playing this a few months ago. I remember that there was always one specific party that I liked to use, but I'm a little fuzzy about some of the people in it...I'll try my best to recall who they were, though.

1. Cecil - Well, that's a no-brainer. Obviously, he's always in the party. But I did really like him as a character (IMO, he makes a much more interesting main character than Bartz did in FFV, the only other FF game I've played).
2. Rydia - I actually didn't use summons much while I was playing this game, so Palom and Rydia were basically interchangeable for me. I preferred to use Rydia, though, because of the few times I did decide to use summons. (BTW, I use summons a lot more now. I practically relied on them to get me through FFV.)
3. Cid - I'm noticing that no one else has listed him yet. Cid's attack stats are huge, and his weapons are really powerful, so I liked to have him in my party a lot. I guess Kain's Jump attack would have done even more damage, but I was never really fond of using it.
4. Rosa - I guess she and Porom were interchangeable for me, but I just liked to have Rosa in my party more. I'm not completely sure why, really.
5. Yang (Edge?) - This is the one I'm not sure about. I'm pretty sure it was Yang because of his high attack power, but...I dunno, it could have been Edge because Throw dealt a lot of damage. I'm about 75% sure that it's Yang, though.

My Favorite Party is.
Cecil - He was a pretty strong guy, he would also cover for Rydia and Rosa when they got damaged.
Kain - Stronger than Cecil and when he uses Jump nobody can touch him.
Edge - Pretty Fast, in case I need to do a quick attack or get Healing Items out to Weaker Members.
Rosa - Could heal my entire party in 1 Spell, or do Awesome Damage with Holy Spell.
Rydia - Might be my Best Character, She had powerful black magic and could use Meteo at any time. Just an Awesome Character

Cecil - main offense
Kain - secondary offense, could jump to hide from ultimate attacks
Edward - healer, could hide from ultimate attacks
Rosa - main healer
Edge - tertiary offense

Cecil - Don't have a choice.
Palom & Porom - Individually Holy and Meteor do plenty of damage but their joint attack is even better.
Kain - Big fat d'uh.
Yang - His triple strength ability hits for 9999 damage every time.

i really like the end game team it was more physical power( which i like) also with the summoner(the asura one i loved ) great support to the fighters

My favorite part had to be Cecil, Yang, Rydia, and of course Kain. I'd throw in Yang simply cause HP growth is insane and he can really deal some damage. Though I encountered a glitch or something when I had yang in my custom part at the end of the game in the special dungeon. Yang's HP seemed to MAX out at 6099-WTF?! C'mon being restricted to that sucks.

Cecil: he's an awesome character I like it when he was a Dark Knight and all of that.
Rosa: Mainly because of her white magic such as Curaja. ^^
Rydia: Summons mainly and Black Magic such as Virus.
Kain: Mostly because of Jump

Cecil: the awesomeness guy, i liked him better as a paladin, he had better abilities then.
Edge:THE OWNAGE NINJA Edge rocks. his throw ability saved me a lot of times, and his ability to wield two weapons allowed him to attack twice which was nice :)
Rosa: nice for healing, she is also an expert archer, useful for when i don't feel like wasting mana and ending a fight quickly with precise attacks
Kain: the legendary dragoon kain. his jump attacks were nice, and he did decent damage as well. he doubled as my dark knight when cecil was paladin.
Rydia: my spell damage person. summons + black magic= uber magic ownage

Cecil: Lightbringer=PWNS!
Rydia: Meteor=PWMS!
Kain: Larbeld Lance=Maelstrorm=PWMS!
Rosa: Healer
Edge: Stealer

Of the teams you're actually forced to play with in the game, I would say the very last team you have is the best. Rydia delivers the Meteor/Bahamut magic, Cecil, Kain, Edge do some hardcore physical damage, and Rosa is there to keep everyone happy and healthy. Oh and to cast White and own people, if your party doesn't need any healing right then.

Back