Favorite Quotes

I don't remember thequotesbut,gilgameshsaying thing adout all of the heroes is pretty funny.

Sage Ghido: Yes, twelve legendary weapons. They're legendary. They're weapons. They're even twelve of them.

^That really made me lol

Another one was still from Ghido.

Sage Ghido: What? You thought that this turtle was just sitting around, eating pizza for seven hundred years?

When Galuf, Bartz and Lenna are in Faris's ship:
"Who was the idiot that planned this anyways?"
"Look in the mirror pops!"

In one part of the game where you walk into a jail cell and the door closes behind you.

Bartz: "Oh crap!"

The funniest is in zezas library at the first shelf:
Bartz:M,N,O,P..Playb...huh, guess they dont hold it...
Lenna:What are you looking for, Bartz?
Bartz:Uh, nothing important!

I really like some of ExDeath's quotes, like:
"Peons! Tremble before my might! Mwhahahaha! It's time for your viscera to see the light."

Other than that, most of the funny ones have been mentioned. Here's one that hasn't yet, when you get to one of the tablets, one of ExDeath's minions ambushes you and goes something like:
"I was wondering what warriors managed to get all the way here and it turns out they all are just a bunch of little girls. I'll have fun killing you."

Also when you fight against Gilgamesh on the ship and that other monster joins in, but then you kill the monster and Gilgamesh says:
"My faithful sidekick will take care of you...*turns around*... Faithful sidekick? Sidekicks don't leave the heroes behind!"

Back