Favorite Christmas/Holiday Songs

I totally went around looking more of those songs up after hearing those three XD

Personal favorite of the lot XD

Yeah, there are a lot of good ones :D "Do You Fear What I Fear?" made me giggle :wacky: I actually just ordered a 2-CD set of them for my husband through their site (I think it was their site :hmmm:), and it comes in a gift bundle in a Christmas stocking shaped like a tentacle XD Great stuff.

Also, another one I forgot--James Taylor :jess: doing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx1gug9WJFk

Smooth and awesome :ryan:

Favourite Christmas songs for me tend to be the classics; Last Christmas, Fairytale of New York etc. However, Hurts did release a song "All I Want For Christmas is New Years Day" not so long ago that was free on itunes which I do find quite an amazing song. I don't think it'll go down as a "classic" since it's not that sort of song but they did do a great job with it.

Fairy tale of New York by The Pogues :ryan:

I can't bear Christmas songs normally, they're ok at first but by the end of Christmas I'm so sick of them, especially as they're the same every year :gonk: They're all so cheesy.

...Bah humbug? :mokken:

Back