expert grid - best path?

luckystrike2k

Gil
I was wondering if any one have a "map" or something over the best path for every caracter?

I dont want to screw it up and i've been searching the web for a long time now but cant find anything that gives me a direct help for where i should lead each caracter.

haven't played in a good while so I guess i don't rembere what paths i should choose.

anyone know about something that can help me at this i would appriciate it.

It;s technically possible to have each character move around the entire sphere grid (all though it takes a long time) and activate every sphere. So really, the existence of a "best" path becomes unnecessary. I can point you in the direction of a trick which allows you to get tons of AP in a single battle, and wish you good luck in you lengths of time leveling.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/197344/13619 (I claim no ownership for this faq)

@MekanikStik

okey, thanks for the reply allthough i was hoping for a better answere ;) was afraid i had to just levle for a long time.

anyways, TY

There is no best path I'm afraid but here are some helpful tips.

1.Have at least one person learn Black magic
2. Have at least one person learn White magic
3. Have at least one person learn Status inducing skills

Well, I do have a few tricks about paths to go on for most of the characters.

Rikku- Try to get reflect and dispel early in the game. This will help with early boss battles (especially seymour). You can do this by leveling until you get your first lvl 2 key sphere, which is shortly after you get rikku. Also, after you finish her path, take auron's for more hp and strength.

Kimahri - make sure he knows steal (he has a forced battle where you can steal rare items). Besides that, he was kinda of designed to be a wild card (blue mage).

Tidus - after you complete his path, go on to auron's. The number of strangth spheres is really helpful.

Auron - try talking Tidus's path after you finish his, as tidus has good amounts of agility evasion and accuracy, and useful skills.

Lulu and Yuna - I would advise switching to each other's paths after you finish there own. This will give you staked spell casters

Again, these are tricks I find useful, but may not be 100% accurate, and some people may argue with them.

thanks guys :) allthought i kinda figured it out.. i was just too affraid to try it out my self. acctually it was sort of easy once i got it stated :P

Back