erm newish

Nerv

www.purevolume.com/cedartree
Gil
hi all, i'm new to this forum, but iv'e been on many forums before like square ultima, ffinsider, eyes on ff (which has way to many people on now) and a few other smaller fan forums.

So yeah i'm karl, im 18. I play drums in a band, www.myspace.com/thecedartree. (feel free to download our ep)

I like anime, watching bleach and g-gundam at the minute. I enjoy my music and i am open to most things other than this new emo/fasion core shit ( come on people go back to the good old days of rites of spring and fugazi, thats where emo started). Any way thats me.... erm this is probably the most iv'e ever spoken in a newbie section.

Oh yeah iv'e started making sigs. This is my first one so let me know what you think and how i can improve on making sigs.

ta

karl

Last edited:
Welcome to FFF. Glad to have you joined with us. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy yourself a lot in here. ^_^

Hey, welcome to FFF. I watched some of G-Gundam before. And though my Captain would be PO'd with me, I agree on the emo crap. It's lame. Hey, come join me and Seminal Emerald if you liek FF conversations, esp about 7, but we can make some accomodations so we can discuss FF maters.

-President Rufus Shin-Ra

Hi nice to meet u :) i'm DS
so ur anime fan me too and u r a gundam fan too i liked Gundam:wings but the others were shit!
any help PM me ..later:cool:

thanks for the warm welcome dudes...... yip i'm a massive gundam fan, seen all of gundam wing, gundam seed destiny and g-gundam. I want the orginal next lol.

karl

Nice to have ya abored
ff7acmovie.com_cloud.strife.6.piece.sword_image042.jpg

hey you've watched more than me..... im only up to 36...... kinda gets repetitive. The whole Rukia thing is talking way to long.

Heheh. Dude, It's only starting to end now. You've got a lot more ahead of you.

And by now, I mean, episode 60.

I just find it amusing that only one guy dies that I can think of. . . everyone else hangs on by a thread, or is rescued. . . .

erm trying to think.... no no ones dies in the first 30 episodes i don't think..........
Correction: None of the named characters die. . . up to where I am.

It's somewhat odd, considering the hits they take.

Anyway, we're somewhat off topic. Sorry for sidetracking the thread.

Back