Don't you dare disguist my hair!

Should I grow my hair like Riku?

• Yes, totally, it will make you even more sexy!

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • God no, no more hair!

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
DON'T DO IT!
man do u want to look like a girl! do u want to be like Seph well Seph have a gray hair do u have it?NOOOO , u will look like a Tarzan when he's bold! did u ever saw Tarzan bold? NOOOO , that's what i mean if u want to have a hair cut then shave ur hair(BOLD)!

God no, I don't want to be bald, and I don't quite fancy some lumps of hair like spaghetti covered with mud, either :lol: I want it like Riku's, from Kingdom Hearts II (just incase you missed my first post, somehow).

Erm as much as i love long hair n the idea...4 sum reason i wouldnt recommend growing ur hair 2 tht length...sorry...mayb a bit longer...haha semi riku...meh suppose it wouldnt b tht bad if u grow ur hair...but i am struggling 2 imagine it :S

Yeah, go ahead and grow it out. but gawd dont forget to dye it white:lol: then youll look like tarzan.

actually ive been in you shoes before:

some guy told me i look like tidus. i said "really" and he said "really. you look so much like him its scary" so i stared asking everyone i knew if i really did, or if they were just saying that, and they would say somthing like "im not shitting you, dude. you look like tidus." now, at the time i had a buzz cut, so i decided what the hell, i'll grow my hair like tidus's. so i grew it out and got blonde hilites. and now i look even more like tidus:cool:

go for it, riku.

Yeah, go ahead and grow it out. but gawd dont forget to dye it white:lol: then youll look like tarzan.

actually ive been in you shoes before:

some guy told me i look like tidus. i said "really" and he said "really. you look so much like him its scary" so i stared asking everyone i knew if i really did, or if they were just saying that, and they would say somthing like "im not shitting you, dude. you look like tidus." now, at the time i had a buzz cut, so i decided what the hell, i'll grow my hair like tidus's. so i grew it out and got blonde hilites. and now i look even more like tidus:cool:

go for it, riku.

And you weren't ridiculed or humiliated? LOL, that's what I'm afraid of, despite not caring what others think of me.

Don't grow it out. If there's one thing I hate is people growing their damn hair out!!! Besides, if you ask me, Riku looks a bit femanine in the face, liek all FF characrters have been gettin over the past couple releases (FF8 was teh begining -example: Laguna). Riku is jsuta nother knock off prodegy of the white hair lineage (and a disgrace to Sephiroth's might I add).

And whatever dignigty Riku does have from teh KH, don't riun it by tryin to impersonate his hair. Don't grow a mullet.

Don't grow it out. If there's one thing I hate is people growing their damn hair out!!! Besides, if you ask me, Riku looks a bit femanine in the face, liek all FF characrters have been gettin over the past couple releases (FF8 was teh begining -example: Laguna). Riku is jsuta nother knock off prodegy of the white hair lineage (and a disgrace to Sephiroth's might I add).

And whatever dignigty Riku does have from teh KH, don't riun it by tryin to impersonate his hair. Don't grow a mullet.

Remember to state things like opinions, not fact ;)

I don't know if it's me, or you lot, but I don't mean to resemble Riku. I posted his pictures as an example of how I want my hair, because it was conveniant to post them. Here's an idea: I'll go looking on the net for different hair styles, see what you all think ;)

I ask that, because some of my friends are finding it really hard to think about me with longer hair XD. They say so in most hurtful ways, but I don't think they realise it XD.
Just try growing it. if you dont like it, cut it.

Yea!! Get on buddy, long hair pawns all!! (A f**king pain to wash though mate, takes sooooo long to dry, but its worth it!!)

rikuandmickeytp9.jpg

>_<erm... thats what you'll look like (?)

do you have any better pictures of yourself? like with the eyes open and facing forward? cuz the above pic looks terrible.:wacko:
Riku said:
I definitely think I'll go for it. If that doesn't work out for me, I might go for blonde streaks (the current ":O I.MUST.HAVE." in my school :))

yeah same @ mine =D and I have it:lol::lol::lol:

Back