Do you save Shadow or let him die?

Well, too bad u didn't realize sooner:P

Actually, during my first playthough, i wondered if there's a way to save him (coz all rpgs has this kind of thing), but i was too chickened the first time, as the clock goes 10, 9 ,8, my mind went: "omfg jump now!!!"

but, of course, by all means save him, heck, i need him to be in my last party, subtituting umaro out, plus agreeing w/ everybody's post, interceptor pwns all (cant imagine any other pooch blocking a punch from those magitek armor)

I saved him, pretty much because I was mithered to death......I got rather impatient waiting for that timer to run out though...... >_<

Next time, I think I'l just let him die :monster:

I saved him on my first time. I read somewhere that you could save him at one point of the game by waiting, and hence when I came to that bit I put all of my trust into that.

On the other hand I had just defeated Atma Weapon, a boss I had been stuck on for nearly a year, and was unsure whether I could risk a rumour I read on the net. Luckily it proved true!

Uh, can't you go back to the savepoint after you defeat Atma/Ultima? Or does it automatically start the Kefka & Gestahl stuff? I forget, but I'm pretty sure you can as I think I did that...

The only use I gave him after I saved him was as a stat enhancer... nothing more.

Uh, can't you go back to the savepoint after you defeat Atma/Ultima? Or does it automatically start the Kefka & Gestahl stuff? I forget, but I'm pretty sure you can as I think I did that...

I didn't think you could, or at least I didn't manage to.

I Left him....
i had 1 second left at the end of floating continent.:mad:

i even had plans to use him aswell lol

I've always saved Shadow.

He's one of my favorites, and then again you don't really have to go out of the way to save him. It's more of patience I would think haha.

I always let him live. He is one of my best characters with his Throw technique. It makes him a very strong and useful character. Plus, his story is cool to watch whenever you use the Inns.

Well this isnt really about the floating continent, but its about Shadow so I guess it goes here, so I just beat the game and whats the deal with Shadow and Interceptor? Did Interceptor go with Relm? and did Shadow wait to die there?
Cause nobody noticed he was gone, but I guess that could happen when your running for your life

In the English translations, it's kind of ambiguous as to whether Shadow is waiting to die & join Bantam/Billy or whether he's going to go find him or find out what happened to him...in the fan translation, it's more obvious that Shadow is giving up his life to join Billy again.

He's a cool character and I saved him untilthe part when the clock was ticking I chose not to save him, which was a big mistake, but I learned the 2nd time around.

Back