012: Duodecim Dissida 012 Best mage character???

Gil
i wanna know the best mage character in Dissidia 012 the requirements are
-no Ex Death
-no Tina
-no Butz
-no Cloud Of Darkness
-No Prishe
-Lightning Counts
-Yuna Counts
-Golbez Counts
which means the selections are
-Lightning
-Yuna
-Emperor
-Golbez
-Ultimecia
-Kuja
-Shantotto
also since there are so little good magic users (like Tina use to be in the first dissidia) would you like to see more magic users in a (hopefully) third dissida and who would you like to see i would like to see Kimari from Final Fantasy X since the fact he is a blue mage and a Dragoon
:Eric:

Who on Earth are Tina and Butz? :| Terra and Bartz (this one's obvious, seeing as Butz was the way it was translated incorrectly)? o_O Haven't used many of them, so I'll just go with Yuna for her summons. I know Terra was solely a mage in the first, not sure if that changed or not.

For me it's between Kuja and Golbez tbh, or at the very least I can get more skill out of them compared to the others who rely on more basic tactics like Emperor with putting him high in the air and spam Starfall or Lightning spamming Watera and Blizzara etc.

Depends on how I'm feeling. I like Kuja and Yuna's playstyles - they're quite straightforward and have some seriously good HP attacks.
If I'm feeling saucy, I'll throw Golbez at the opponent - I can play those magic effects like no one else can and it's fun to watch what people do when pillars of darkness spawn at their feet.
The Emp's too finnicky for my taste, Light serves better as a melee attacker, Ultimecia's got issues with HP attacks and Shantotto needs some serious air before you can bust out her REAL tricks, so there you have it - my personal favourite: Kuja.

Wait, Yuna's a good mage character? Oh dear...

Anywho, I've found Kuja to be my mage. Great at combos, distance, and Ultima is a godsend for both versions of Feral Chaos.

Yuna and Kuja for me

Yuna is very mixed and she can be used at any length from the other character.. her hp attacks are awesome as well.. I like to dash at them then they try and block but i'll stop just before and the either do sonic wing.. shivas bravery attack or diamond dust XD i think yuna has pone of the quickest hp attacks in the game :)

Back