Help Disc 3 does not work

I think we will need more information.

What are you playing on? Physical disc or data download? PS1, PS2, PS3, or emulator?

If it's CDs, are their any scratches present?

I think we will need more information.

What are you playing on? Physical disc or data download? PS1, PS2, PS3, or emulator?

If it's CDs, are their any scratches present?

This really, it all depends on what you're playing on.
If you're playing on a PS1 or PS2, chances are that you've got a scratched disc (or perhaps your lens is a bit dusty).
If you're playing on PS3 (using the original disc) then it could be a compatability issue with the PS3, they have been known to have issues with some games.
If you're playing on the PSN download version then I think there shouldn't be any problems there, if that's the case it could be anything really.
Finally, if you're playing on an emulator it'll most likely be due to the fact that you are playing it on an emulator and not using a real copy. :hmmm:

Otherwise, I have no idea.

As everyone else said, the disc may be scratched. If that's the case you should try washing it.

If your playing the version available on the PlayStation Store, just delete and redownload it.

If you're using a real disc and you try "washing" it, be very careful about what you use. I've used everything from actual disc cleaner to hairspray (I wouldn't try this one :wacky: ) to toothpaste on my discs, and you'd be surprised how much damage you can do. If the disc is just dirty, I go with glasses cleaner and a soft cloth, since I'm too cheap to buy disc cleaner now that I've run out. Toothpaste can work if you do it properly.

I know NOTHING about the PSN downloads, so I can't help you there. :ness:

Edit: If you have to buy it new, depending on where you buy it, it ranges from $20 (but that's a local store of mine, and ebay has it for more, I think) to $60+. :ness:

toothpaste.

works.

sometimes

or if you dont wanna chance it buy a new 3rd disc on ebay
but good luck finding it if its VII its probably like $50

do the tooth paste thing

If you're using a real disc and you try "washing" it, be very careful about what you use. I've used everything from actual disc cleaner to hairspray (I wouldn't try this one :wacky: ) to toothpaste on my discs, and you'd be surprised how much damage you can do. If the disc is just dirty, I go with glasses cleaner and a soft cloth, since I'm too cheap to buy disc cleaner now that I've run out. Toothpaste can work if you do it properly.

If you wash your disc, I suggest running it under mild tap water with soft dish soap. Dry with a kleenex or a microfibre cloth.

Back