Did Cloud ever go to school?

I'm inclined to agree that in pretty much all the FF (aside from FFVIII I suppose) games, homeschooling seems like a likely form of education. And as other mentions, schooling doesn't seem to really tie in that much with the FF game stories, so why even care in the first place? xD

I guess he did go to school during his early years, he probably dropped it ever since he left to Midgar. Although i would imagine that the Shinra troops receive some special type of formation, which might include school, at least it makes sense to me.

Aside from Final Fantasy VIII, school is never an issue in Final Fantasy:(

Maybe...maybe not.

We don't have evidence on this one unfortunately,but I'm guessing he did get some kind of education.I'd probably think that SOLDIER offers some as well,like the places where they have mako reactors,or the monsters they face.Something like geography and information on what they're dealing with.

I suppose it was never really important to the story to explain about his educational background. But he either attended school in Nibelheim or SOLDIER provided is education.

Back