Did anyone get all the top weapons in this game?

I managed to get them all (I think) Although some of the monsters guarding those chests REALLY began to test my patience, I was stuck onthat flame dragony thing for HOURS. I swear that bugger was harder than all the others put together >_>

Id open a chest kill the monster then save it, so I was doing that like all night lastr night, it took me a while to find that stupid invisible floor, but a bit of ledge hugging got me ther ein the end, and that fight was easier than exp[ected aswel

I almost shat myself when that eyeball casted doom on everyone though, I died first time round, but second time, I just pounded him one with throw jump bahamut holy and Cecil attacking and took him down quite easily xD

So yer, so far as Im aware, i got them all

I didn't bother with the optional dungeon in the GBA version. But yeah, I did get all of the final weapons that were located in the Lunar Subterrane. They really helped me out a lot.

I got them but it took a long time to find cecil weapon.
ff4_logo.jpg

I'm not sure if I've gotten the best weapons for everyone in the final party, aside from Cecil's Excalibur (that is a final weapon right?). Other than that I'm somewhat confused as to what exactly the last weapons are.

I got them all. I hated the doom eyes where he would cast doom on all your party members and then cast haste so that the time ran down faster. I had to kill a character before battle in order to beat him.

There was also the other one that kept continusly casting Tsunami which was also very annoying.

well when i was going for the final weapons i thought those were the easier bosses =) i was really scared that the doom bat thingy was gonna kill me with the doom/haste combo but besides that i don't think he actually attacked but i don't think he actually attacked so i continuously pounded him with attacks and stuff. The hardest boss in that final cavern place was that ruby dragon or w/e but he was guarding either a ribbon or some sort of armor

I found the monsters guarding the ultimate weapons easier to defeat in the DS version than in the original, though that's probably due to being at higher levels this time around.

Back