Days of Dawn, upcoming old-school RPG with influences from FF, ChronoTrigger, Secret of Mana…

Tassilo

Gil
Hello together.
This year a group of Final Fantasy-, ChronoTrigger- and Seiken Densetsu-fans (among many other titles) have decided to join forces as the brand new indie-studio "Bumblebee." and create a kind of old-school rpg HD. With beautiful, handpainted artwork, a gorgeous soundtrack, both from industry insiders, "Days of Dawn" is going to be aesthetically stunning. Plus it will feature multiple gripping storylines, seven characters to chose from (to a group of four), in-party interaction, an all new emotionally based magic system… and it will feature influences from the jrpg-titles we all love (up to some mild sidekicks).
As we've just started working on the title (with a release planned in 2013), we'd like to invite you to our development blog on http://www.daysofdawn.com/
We're posting artwork, news and screenshots there (first shots will probably be arriving today!), invite you to events and keep you updated about the progress.
I'd be very happy to meet you there and will of course also be available here for questions, comments, criticism and feedback.

Thank you!
Tassilo

Read up on your stuff, looks promising! We'll be sharing this with the social networking sites.

Keep it up, loving the designs so far!

Read up on your stuff, looks promising! We'll be sharing this with the social networking sites.

Keep it up, loving the designs so far!

Glad you like it and thanks for sharing! Updates will be arriving about daily, we've just heavily improved the waters look and will probably show that today.

So far, I'm really enjoying the art style. It reminds me a lot of Bastion. And when you can pull that off, it's a good thing. I'm looking forward to what you guys come up with. :grin:

Back