Dancing Mad Tattoo finished!

Linkin

Gil
Hey,

Still thinking FF6 to be the greatest of the series, I've just finished the creation of my tattoo of Kefka's Dancing Mad / Tower of Gods! It was quite a long process concerning planning and drawing to have it made like this, took me 4 sessions with 6 hours each, four months of patience and quite a bunch of pain on especially on the body side (*ouch!*).:cry:

I'm quite happy with the final result so proud to wear the final encounter of the greatest villain of all time on my body :smartass: and would like to share it... so what do you think?

_00_Originalszene_Spiel.jpg00_dancingmad.jpg01_dancingmad.jpg02_bottom.jpg03_top.jpg04_large1.jpg05_large2.jpg06_detail_hell.jpg07_detail_purgatory.jpg08_detail_heaven.jpg09_detail_kefka.jpg

Cheers,
Linkin

Oh wow!

I'm usually not really one to like tattoos at all, but this is beautiful artwork. Not only is the scene itself one of the most iconic and aesthetically pleasing final bosses in the FF franchise, but this tattoo is of high quality and has captured the 'Dancing Mad' confrontation with Kefka fantastically.

Back