Crisis Core Crisis core catch phrases (cheezy or not?)

NeoGenisis

1st Class SOLDIER
Gil
I really do like some of the catch phrases the DMW dishes out before an attack

But some of them are chezzy as all heck

my favorites are

Angeals - "Prove your honor to me"
and
Tsengs - "Is this the end?"

some of them never get old lol

whats your favorites?

Lol, the lines for Apocalypse are funny:

Genesis- Show me the true power of SOLDIER
Zack- Mind your own business!

the best would have to be the actual CRISIS CORE CATCH PHRASE

Men who shed tears over their own fates, and for those of their friends

that has to be the chesiest ever

What he says during Lucky Stars sounds pretty funny.

I think he says "I'm on fire now!" while jogging in place.

It also looks funny as hell.
Haha i second that one Riku. The lucky stars is pretty funny.

kinda embarrassing when your volume is up to max
and lucky stars decides to show up haha

"Prove your honor to me" really got old fast since I heard that catch phrase more so than the others. But I do love Angeal's voice there.

"I'm on fire now" made me chuckle though. xD

And then there's one where Zack says, "I'm going, I'm going!" ... at least that's what I think he says. Correct me if I'm wrong. But I kinda like that one as well. You really hear the urgency in his voice.

That the Tseng one Mits? I *think* he says Im trying.....that really started to annoy me after a while xD

I loved the lucky stars one, and also Angeals 'use brings about wear tear and rust' I liked most things he said really, it was all so cheesy but I thought he was great. That's prolly one of my favourite quotes in the game

Oh! Haha silly me. Yeah, "I'm trying, I'm trying!" I remember now. I also like the Apocalypse one, although Genesis's catch phrase was kinda blah. Doesn't sound so great for some reason. But I like Zack's reply. xD

i liked when Cloud says "Power of SOLDIER." i think? when using the Meteor attack.

i like the stuff that Angeal says too. all that Honor crap though...kinda get sick of it...
oh and when you first meet Aerith: that friggin high-pitched "helloooooooooooooooo!" hah she sounds weird. XD
i also like anything Genesis says because his voice is so crystaly. >.>

I like a line that is in the little bit where Zack goes toward the Shinra building while its under attack, he says something like "Roll the credits, because this is the end." I found that bit amusing, but nothing else has got my attention yet.

Genesis- Show me the true power of SOLDIER
Zack- Mind your own business!

lol that because zack didn't like him too much

my favorite its when zack beats the crap out of angeal when he killed his mother and says: Is that your idea of honor?
or maybe Aerith: Hell-lloo?
its kinda cool for a ringtone...

its kinda boring listen to angeal always talking sh#t of honor and dreams...dont u think?

Back