Congrats Crimson Wolf

Congratulations mate. I know you're probably ecstatic about this.

You deserve it brah. :monster:

Wow. congrats. :awesome: You deserve it.
So does that mean the RPG is going to be available soon?:hmm:

Last edited:
Congrats Crimson, I look forward to seeing what you guys can come up with for the RPG in the coming months, best of luck to you!

Welcome to Staff Bolt and I'm sure you'll bring some good stuff to the RPG table so we can get this game kickin' and the members can jump back into it again!

Congrats! :busta:

Congrats kid, it seems you got it this time. Make it count, and hell damn I am sure you will. Always remember that balance is the key. Not more to tell here since I already told you everything in our last conversation.

I hope so. If not, I will certainly kick their arses so hard that the effect will be felt all over the cyberspace. And I meant it. ;)

Congrats kid, it seems you got it this time. Make it count, and hell damn I am sure you will. Always remember that balance is the key. Not more to tell here since I already told you everything in our last conversation.
Wow. congrats. :awesome: You deserve it.

I hope so. If not, I will certainly kick their arses so hard that the effect will be felt all over the cyberspace. And I meant it. ;)

^^; Don't worry, it has been my every intention to put everything into fast, smooth, efficient development of the RPG Inferno, and just making it a lot of fun for the RPGers of the community to play to have fun in.

Thanks for all these congrats everyone, I'm really looking forward to helping build a balanced and entertaining RPG for your enjoyment, and aim to have it ready to be made available to play as soon as possible. :monster:

Last edited:
Oh wow dude! You got it! I know you will make the RPG so much better! haha! And you leave no questions unanswered! Work you magic! :awesome:

Hey That's My Brother Congratulations Buddy, you deserve it
Hope Everything goes great,

Wasn't expecting a post from my brother, you're never active here, sadly. :| Which makes the fact that you got on to post here that much more special, thanks so much for the congratulations, Jodago. ^_^

I think if you got more active here, you may just fit in with some of the members of the community, you lady oogler you. :gasp:

Back